Weather

Started by Lucius Fox, August 07, 2008, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

Quote from: clarshack on June 28, 2022, 11:22:33 AM
The weather has been shocking for this time of year and it must be the windiest June ever.

Not much better for the rest of the week either.

clarshack

Quote from: marty34 on June 28, 2022, 11:24:31 AM
Quote from: clarshack on June 28, 2022, 11:22:33 AM
The weather has been shocking for this time of year and it must be the windiest June ever.

Not much better for the rest of the week either.

I know. The weather was unreal this time last year.

Milltown Row2

It's typical of climate changed that we get shafted
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Turf

Will need the Factor 50 today lads. Highs of 31c apparently.

illdecide

My sister sent me s photo of her car dashboard showing 40 degrees on it...WTF. She is in the south of England
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: illdecide on July 18, 2022, 04:47:02 PM
My sister sent me s photo of her car dashboard showing 40 degrees on it...WTF. She is in the south of England

Feck them lol

lenny

40 degrees is unbelievably hot now but it's likely in a few years time to be normal or even cool.

laoislad

Quote from: lenny on July 18, 2022, 04:53:38 PM

40 degrees is unbelievably hot now but it's likely in a few years time to be normal or even cool.

It's mental hot. I remember being in Brisbane or maybe a bit further up that coast somewhere and it being 40+
The hairs are almost burning off your legs and arms as you walk.
Maybe that's what happened the hairs on me head  ;D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Blowitupref

According to Met Éireann

This is the first time since 1995 we have seen over 30°C during two summer months, and the first time since 1976 we have seen over 30°C during two consecutive summer months.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Last Man

I hope we don't wait 20 years for the next time!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Last Man on August 12, 2022, 04:04:35 PM
I hope we don't wait 20 years for the next time!

20 years and we are panicking about a drought!! Go to some places in Africa and you'd be embarrassed to say 'we're having a drought'

Off home to put the factor 50 on the head!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: Blowitupref on August 12, 2022, 03:22:58 PM
According to Met Éireann

This is the first time since 1995 we have seen over 30°C during two summer months, and the first time since 1976 we have seen over 30°C during two consecutive summer months.

Apart from the Charlie Redmond thing, 95 was a great summer.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ONeill on August 12, 2022, 04:52:34 PM
Quote from: Blowitupref on August 12, 2022, 03:22:58 PM
According to Met Éireann

Apart from the Charlie Redmond thing, 95 was a great summer.

It was.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

armaghniac

There has been as much rain at Dublin Airport or the Phoenix Park so far in September than fell in any full month this year except February. It has been on the dry side, although other parts of the country have had a different pattern.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B