Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbrick18

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 10, 2022, 04:32:05 PM
Liz Truss  :o

Tbh the state of Britain in general. They are an international embarrassment.

Agree 100%.
Zero credibility the world over. Why anyone would give them the time of day I don't know.
The Brexit disaster, followed by the Covid handling and now Partygate.
Boris is a poor man's Trump (not in a good way).
There really is an absolute lack of self awareness within the British establishment.

armaghniac

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 10, 2022, 04:32:05 PM
Liz Truss  :o

Tbh the state of Britain in general. They are an international embarrassment.

Apparently, the Russians asked Truss if Britain recognize Russia's sovereignty over the Rostov and Voronezh regions? And the loo-lah said that that she would never do so. This is like the British asking if they should have an EU Protocol for Finchley, Barnier would never have fallen into that trap.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trileacman

The union jacks and UVF flags in Markethill have been replaced with Ukrainian flags. WTF.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

armaghniac

Quote from: trileacman on February 11, 2022, 05:38:19 PM
The union jacks and UVF flags in Markethill have been replaced with Ukrainian flags. WTF.

1. Showing a welcoming to refugees
2. showing solidarity with a smaller country being bullied by its bigger neighbour
3. fellow sentiment with Cork fishermen
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

Quote from: trileacman on February 11, 2022, 05:38:19 PM
Was through it the other week and at first glance thought they were rainbow flags😂😂 Local pansyball team is in some final or other.

Milltown Row2

Italy under 20's beating England under 20's and keeping them scoreless!!

BJ,your boys took a hell of a beating
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JPGJOHNNYG

Charlotte church not winning masked singer, major wtf ;D

Never beat the deeler

Thousands of baptisms invalidated by priest's use of one wrong word
Priest in Phoenix, Arizona, resigns after mistakenly using the phrase 'we baptize you' instead of 'I baptize you' for years

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/16/arizona-baptisms-invalidated-priest-uses-one-wrong-word
Hasta la victoria siempre

J70

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on February 16, 2022, 11:39:05 PM
Priest in Phoenix, Arizona, resigns after mistakenly using the phrase 'we baptize you' instead of 'I baptize you' for years

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/16/arizona-baptisms-invalidated-priest-uses-one-wrong-word

Seriously?? ;D

Not sure which is worse: that someone noticed and raised the issue, or that the church is that anal that they care!

I mean, if there even was a god, are they seriously saying that this tiny "error" would be enough to invalidate all those baptisms and condemn those kids to living a "lie" and all those marriages too.

Some people have little to be worrying about.

Gmac

Castro wannabe in Canada , quite the little dictator.

An Astrail

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on February 16, 2022, 11:39:05 PM

Also invalidates their First Holy Communion among other things - so they'll have to do that again. Which means double Communion money!  ;D

J70

Quote from: Gmac on February 18, 2022, 12:49:05 AM

Why don't you just go the whole hog and compare him to Hitler like Elon Musk did?

I'm sure you approve.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on February 18, 2022, 01:11:07 AM
Quote from: Gmac on February 18, 2022, 12:49:05 AM

Why don't you just go the whole hog and compare him to Hitler like Elon Musk did?

I'm sure you approve.
like democrats and media did with trump for 4 years ?

Hound

The Caitriona Carey story is unreal

https://www.rte.ie/news/investigations-unit/2022/0217/1281521-the-lavish-spending-by-the-firm-that-conned-homeowners/

She is plain and simply a thief, who should be put behind bars for a long time and all her assets confiscated by CAB to repay some of the stolen funds. However, wouldn't hold my breath that it will work out like that.

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on February 18, 2022, 08:32:02 AM
The Caitriona Carey story is unreal

https://www.rte.ie/news/investigations-unit/2022/0217/1281521-the-lavish-spending-by-the-firm-that-conned-homeowners/

She is plain and simply a thief, who should be put behind bars for a long time and all her assets confiscated by CAB to repay some of the stolen funds. However, wouldn't hold my breath that it will work out like that.
Totally mad alright. How's she think she'd get away with it. DJ is no saint either.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.