Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 24, 2022, 11:47:49 AM
Anyone know what the joke was that Doug Beattie tweeted about Edwin Posts' wife?

Tried finding it myself.  Something similar happened last week and again its mad that people are doing a story on something but decided to leave out the key facts involved.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnnycool

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 24, 2022, 11:47:49 AM
Anyone know what the joke was that Doug Beattie tweeted about Edwin Posts' wife?

clarshack

So Beattie would be a shit comedian as welll!

johnnycool

Quote from: clarshack on January 24, 2022, 12:08:04 PM
So Beattie would be a shit comedian as welll!

The 80's called and want their joke back.

imtommygunn

Some outrage by some alliance party politicians. Sorcha Eastwood (it is eastwood isn't it?) going mad on social media about it.

RedHand88

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 24, 2022, 01:21:00 PM
Some outrage by some alliance party politicians. Sorcha Eastwood (it is eastwood isn't it?) going mad on social media about it.

Told the story to a few female friends who weren't aware of it or the joke.
They all laughed.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 24, 2022, 01:21:00 PM

About the smell of a brothel or Poots wife might know the smell of a brothel?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

I don't think it can be narrowed down. Everything seems to be the answer.

Milltown Row2

It was on the radio on the way into work and he was chatting to that clampit Nolan, I never heard the joke or the context of it either, but you'd have thought he was calling his wife a prostitute, I thought this will be bad, and Nolan was asking about how his wife felt and family and blah blah blah, like he really gives a hoot!

So now that Ive read the 'joke' WTF Doug will be cancelled now from the cancel brigade, pitchforks at the ready
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Tbh it's worked out well for the DUP. Beattie ws playing to the masses on social media and has now undone that all.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 24, 2022, 01:37:59 PM
Tbh it's worked out well for the DUP. Beattie ws playing to the masses on social media and has now undone that all.

Like Poots hasnt said anything that would be 'upsetting'

imtommygunn

Ai but anyone who votes Poots doesn't do so because he's inoffensive and more middle ground.

lurganblue

Dougie should have stuck to complaining about green white and yellow Gaelic football nets in Lurgan.

Rois

Ridiculous reaction to this "joke", but dear god Doug, what were you at?? 
He's been known to enjoy a drink or two, maybe that influenced his decision to share it?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Rois on January 24, 2022, 02:35:19 PM
Ridiculous reaction to this "joke", but dear god Doug, what were you at?? 
He's been known to enjoy a drink or two, maybe that influenced his decision to share it?

Drink could be the only reason to find this joke was worthy of putting pen to paper (or finger to keyboard)!