Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 12, 2022, 10:38:36 PM
Woman murdered in Tullamore today out for a run at 4pm. What the f**k is wrong with sick cnuts who do that?

Poor girl. And her family. :'(

Assuming the murderer didn't know her, it seems wrong place at the wrong time.

Life can be so cruel and random.

Hound

Absolutely sickening.
I'm sure some will focus on the alleged perpetrator being an immigrant, but I think the Garda comment is much more relevant:

Gardaí said the suspect is well-known to them and has been suspected of being involved in previous violent incidents.

So it was random, but doesn't seem to be a huge surprise. Makes the blood boil

Armagh18

Quote from: Hound on January 13, 2022, 10:33:55 AM
Absolutely sickening.
I'm sure some will focus on the alleged perpetrator being an immigrant, but I think the Garda comment is much more relevant:

Gardaí said the suspect is well-known to them and has been suspected of being involved in previous violent incidents.

Well number one why was he in the country number 2 why was he on the streets. Poor girl, RIP  holy feck.

seafoid

Quote from: Hound on January 12, 2022, 12:16:26 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on January 12, 2022, 10:43:26 AM
Prices in t he ROI have gone up almost twice as much in the last 13 months as in the previous 13 years

Yep prices are going up due to Covid and all the money in the system, but that's a great job at picking the height of the boom just before the crash (13 years ago), to exaggerate the point!!!!

Someone using 2008 as the base year, thus incorporating the 10 point reduction from 2008 and 2010, is just after tabloid headlines / social media hits and has no interest in real discussion on the issue.

Ponzi 2.0

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2022/0113/1273467-parliamentary-budget-office-on-housing/Home ownership among adults of prime working age has "collapsed" since the financial crisis, according to a report from the Parliamentary Budget Office.

Using an international housing affordability survey, the Parliamentary Budget Office concludes the cost of housing here is "severely unaffordable".

The report says this is partly due to "rising rents" and "surging house prices".

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: J70 on January 13, 2022, 10:27:39 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 12, 2022, 10:38:36 PM
Woman murdered in Tullamore today out for a run at 4pm. What the f**k is wrong with sick cnuts who do that?

Poor girl. And her family. :'(

Assuming the murderer didn't know her, it seems wrong place at the wrong time.

Life can be so cruel and random.

shocking news  :(

Wildweasel74

We see If the papers go after Prince Andrew the way they went after Harry and Megan

PMG1

The suspect in the Tullamore murder has been released without charge, 24 hours wasted, killer is probably well away by now

Hound

Hard to believe the story could get worse, but the perpetrator still out there free is a horrible situation.

RedHand88

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 13, 2022, 10:44:14 AM
Absolutely sickening.

Well number one why was he in the country number 2 why was he on the streets. Poor girl, RIP  holy feck.

He's been released as DNA evidence said it wasnt him. Probably be alot of rowing back from comments like this today.

Armagh18

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 14, 2022, 08:09:59 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on January 13, 2022, 10:44:14 AM
Absolutely sickening.

He's been released as DNA evidence said it wasnt him. Probably be alot of rowing back from comments like this today.
Not really no.

Anyway hopefully the bastard is got and dies screaming before he does it again.

general_lee

What the f**k does it matter if he was Romanian? Plenty Irish men capable of the same. Sound like a loyalist in Belfast live comments with that bullshit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on January 14, 2022, 01:50:30 PM
What the f**k does it matter if he was Romanian? Plenty Irish men capable of the same. Sound like a loyalist in Belfast live comments with that bullshit

Sure all the ones in jail in Ireland are all Romanian! Some posters would do well living in the North of England never mind SandyRow
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 14, 2022, 02:07:59 PM
Quote from: general_lee on January 14, 2022, 01:50:30 PM

Sure all the ones in jail in Ireland are all Romanian! Some posters would do well living in the North of England never mind SandyRow

You go round any of the district courts in Ireland and easily 90-95% of the people before the court are Irish origin....but don't let that get in the way of an old xenophobic racist agenda that is peddled. 

Look-Up!

https://www.thejournal.ie/norway-mass-killer-anders-behring-breivik-to-seek-parole-5656822-Jan2022/

Hard to stomach that scum like this are allowed to waste oxygen let alone live in the lap of luxury all paid for by the tax payer. And those poor families will have to see him splashed all over the news every year, listen to his BS and relive the horror over and over again. I don't see the point in rehabilitation for cases like this, there should be capital punishment, swift and move on.
Same for the perp in Tullamore. Why should they be afforded the same rights as ordinary decent people. They gave up those rights when they decided to do what they did.

Keyser soze

That guy is lucky there is DNA evidence about in this day and age, otherwise he was going down for this I would say, with the real perp still walking the streets.