Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tintin25

Probably not really a 'what the f**k' but don't get people announcing pregnancies on social media and the like.  Seen one video earlier showing the reaction of various friends and family members...just think it's abit much

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tintin25 on September 07, 2022, 07:18:25 PM
Probably not really a 'what the f**k' but don't get people announcing pregnancies on social media and the like.  Seen one video earlier showing the reaction of various friends and family members...just think it's abit much

I'm still struggling with hordes of people going to the club for a christening party!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

A street off the Ormeau road in Belfast has been shut because there was a man on a rooftop firing bolts from a crossbow at cyclists.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 07, 2022, 09:58:04 PM
A street off the Ormeau road in Belfast has been shut because there was a man on a rooftop firing bolts from a crossbow at cyclists.

Was it Tony Baloney ? He loves the cyclists lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Quote from: Rudi on September 01, 2022, 08:51:32 AM
Quote from: gallsman on September 01, 2022, 08:19:09 AM
Quote from: Rudi on August 31, 2022, 09:23:58 AM
Quote from: Gmac on August 30, 2022, 08:38:18 PM
Kid friendly drag show in Texas guarded by masked Antifa with AR 15s

Had to goggle this Irish msm are afraid of the hard left. That's how I see the liberals, rainbow flag in one hand, ak47 in the other. Our way or no way.

Lololol. Fuming that RTE and the IT aren't covering *check notes* drag shows in Texas. Hi Enoch.

Fuming, I don't really give a shite to be honest, but the coverage from Irish MSM is all one way. Enoch got it right by the way, pandering to the libtards is a no no.

Poor, poor Enoch. Still not right, still not Christian but he got what he wanted in the end. Publicity and the ability to sell a story of martyrdom to gullible twats the world over

A nasty little bollocks like the rest of the family. Let's see how the courage of his convictions, which he (and the Indo) falsely claim he was imprisoned for, hold up in the 'Joy.

Rudi

Quote from: gallsman on September 08, 2022, 07:36:09 AM

Had to goggle this Irish msm are afraid of the hard left. That's how I see the liberals, rainbow flag in one hand, ak47 in the other. Our way or no way.

Lololol. Fuming that RTE and the IT aren't covering *check notes* drag shows in Texas. Hi Enoch.

Fuming, I don't really give a shite to be honest, but the coverage from Irish MSM is all one way. Enoch got it right by the way, pandering to the libtards is a no no.

Poor, poor Enoch. Still not right, still not Christian but he got what he wanted in the end. Publicity and the ability to sell a story of martyrdom to gullible twats the world over

A nasty little bollocks like the rest of the family. Let's see how the courage of his convictions, which he (and the Indo) falsely claim he was imprisoned for, hold up in the 'Joy.

Yeah most of the family are bat shit & he is a nasty little bollix.

seafoid

HE may be a knob but he is right on transgenderism and children. Most kids turning up with dysphoria in the Tavistock were either gay, lesbian or autistic.
None of these groups need to be mutilated in order to feel happy.   
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

nrico2006

Quote from: seafoid on September 08, 2022, 08:38:43 AM

HE may be a knob but he is right on transgenderism and children. Most kids turning up with dysphoria in the Tavistock were either gay, lesbian or autistic.

Mad country down there if you are being jailed for not calling someone something.  People call others the most vile names they can, assault and rob others yet may not serve a day inside. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Rudi

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 08, 2022, 09:09:54 AM

Mad country down there if you are being jailed for not calling someone something.  People call others the most vile names they can, assault and rob others yet may not serve a day inside.

Would agree with you, however there is more to this issue than pronouns. 

general_lee

Pretty sure he got jailed for breaching a court order. Seems like a very unstable individual, not someone you would want teaching kids.

clarshack

Quote from: general_lee on September 08, 2022, 09:51:11 AM

Pretty sure he got jailed for breaching a court order. Seems like a very unstable individual, not someone you would want teaching kids.

That's what he was jailed for but the crux of the problem was him refusing to call a pupil 'they'.

trueblue1234

Only he didn't get jailed for not calling someone something. This is what happens unfortunately. Either intentionally or through ignorance of what actually happened.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

imtommygunn

When you look at the history of the guy too and then you look at the likes of Jolene Bunting up here. These people are not martyrs or are not innocent. This boy coming into an empty classroom was extremely creepy and not behaviour you would want round your children.

You add in the contempt of court stuff too - this guy is bonkers.