Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Saffrongael on July 08, 2022, 11:32:58 AM
Quote from: naka on July 08, 2022, 11:12:09 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on July 08, 2022, 07:47:56 AM
O'Connell St has always been a kip. That whole area is a no go after dark. I've been in Dublin since 95 and it's never been an area I'd go near of a weekend. When students we would go to fibber magees but it was all students. The street itself has had a lot of money spent on it but it's the locals that are the main issue.
tbf belfast city centre not much better
walking to my car park after work last week at say 5.30 pm and  4 kids( late teens/ early 20s) shooting up in the stairwell to teh car park without a care in teh world

It's just a bit newer in Belfast, Dublin has much higher volume and has been worse for years

Walking out at lunchtime the other day and 2 lads huddled in the corner on the street behind Inst....full view of the peeler station, shooting up. Unreal

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on July 08, 2022, 01:03:09 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on July 08, 2022, 11:32:58 AM
Quote from: naka on July 08, 2022, 11:12:09 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on July 08, 2022, 07:47:56 AM
O'Connell St has always been a kip. That whole area is a no go after dark. I've been in Dublin since 95 and it's never been an area I'd go near of a weekend. When students we would go to fibber magees but it was all students. The street itself has had a lot of money spent on it but it's the locals that are the main issue.
tbf belfast city centre not much better
walking to my car park after work last week at say 5.30 pm and  4 kids( late teens/ early 20s) shooting up in the stairwell to teh car park without a care in teh world

It's just a bit newer in Belfast, Dublin has much higher volume and has been worse for years

Walking out at lunchtime the other day and 2 lads huddled in the corner on the street behind Inst....full view of the peeler station, shooting up. Unreal

Its got so ordinary now, I'm surprised that people are surprised now. its a Belfast council and policing problem, and they haven't the foggiest in how to deal with it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tbrick18

Yeah Belfast City Centre is awful at the minute.
You'd almost be afraid to head in even for lunch, let alone a night out.
I'm told that during lockdown when there was no-one about, the homeless and drug users moved in but have never moved out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 08, 2022, 01:36:56 PM
Yeah Belfast City Centre is awful at the minute.
You'd almost be afraid to head in even for lunch, let alone a night out.
I'm told that during lockdown when there was no-one about, the homeless and drug users moved in but have never moved out.

I worked in High street during lockdown, It was nuts... They were running around the streets giving it the max, not one f**k given nor anyone one doing anything about it..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

charlieTully

Belfast a small place. The distribution of heroin could be easily snuffed out with the right will. Protocol and language more important though.

Milltown Row2

No male pundits for the women's match here on bbc...

michaelg

Lest we forget, a good lot of the male pundits are utter pish!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: michaelg on July 11, 2022, 04:51:36 PM
Lest we forget, a good lot of the male pundits are utter pish!

That's true but it the mens game is full of women pundits be it rugby soccer or GAA when it's a mens game..

Orior

Two girls playing for the occupied six who didn't belt out GSTQ. Disgraceful. Off with their heads!
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on July 11, 2022, 05:07:55 PM
Two girls playing for the occupied six who didn't belt out GSTQ. Disgraceful. Off with their heads!

Neither did Kenny

Orior

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 11, 2022, 05:15:41 PM

Neither did Kenny

And his head too dammit.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

michaelg

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 11, 2022, 05:15:41 PM

Neither did Kenny
Plenty of fans don't either - It's not compulsary!

Tony Baloney

Is it too late to get a few effigies on nooses made for the bonie?

laoislad

Did ye win?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.