Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

Different sort of win today but one that will stand to them. Brentford did what they needed to do and Porto will too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

That was a tough one last night. Admire how Porto played and how the ref did. Made for an old fashioned game.

On another note, been dead lucky with the ballots. Have entered 5 times and won 3. This time, managed to win 2 tickets together. Heading to Luton game.

Jim Bob

Quote from: ONeill on March 13, 2024, 07:04:43 PMThat was a tough one last night. Admire how Porto played and how the ref did. Made for an old fashioned game.

On another note, been dead lucky with the ballots. Have entered 5 times and won 3. This time, managed to win 2 tickets together. Heading to Luton game.

You are lucky. Finally made it to silver last year and they turn round and introduce the ballot system

mortified

Quote from: ONeill on March 13, 2024, 07:04:43 PMThat was a tough one last night. Admire how Porto played and how the ref did. Made for an old fashioned game.

Ive entered 8 times and lucky once. Go to the Porto game. Great night. Atmosphere was best Ive seen there
quit your jibba jabba fool!!

statto

Saka will be fit for the weekend I assume?

toby47

Stars aligning for Arsenal. Walker & Stones both injured...

mrdeeds

Quote from: statto on March 26, 2024, 08:45:27 PMSaka will be fit for the weekend I assume?

Saka, Martinelli and Gabriel doubts. Walker injury minor.

Mourne Red

Quote from: toby47 on March 27, 2024, 09:08:24 AMStars aligning for Arsenal. Walker & Stones both injured...

They'll be fit to play against Arsenal, wouldn't be surprised to see Ederson between the sticks too

ONeill

It's an enormous game. I read an article that said a narrow, gallant defeat is progress from last year. I don't get that.

If this Arteta side is to make the breakthrough, Sunday is the day.

Reminds me of the time Arsenal went to Old Trafford in 1998 and Overmars scored the winner. That broke down their barrier. Something like that has to happen again, or it'll be another relentless march to the title for City.

gawa316

ONeill