Hurling 2022

Started by Dag Dog, January 17, 2022, 02:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marty34

I said Galways score/shot ratio needs to be good.

Too many wides and poor shot selection.

Needs to improve big time.

Wildweasel74

Galway now missed a easy free and another close enough in with no pressure on him, think Whelan, can't afford to do that.

Blowitupref

Half time Limerick 0-16 Galway 0-12. More competitive than yesterday but when Limerick led 6-1 it didn't look that way.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

seafoid

Different dynamic to the Clare match
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

How many shades of blue jackets can you get ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gmac

What are the 2 in yellow gear and helmets doing ?

Wildweasel74

Let me know when Conor Whelan turns up, Galway have some no of wides.

marty34

Quote from: Gmac on July 03, 2022, 04:26:20 PM
What are the 2 in yellow gear and helmets doing ?

Is it about water safety? They had it a few years ago also.

During the summer.

Blowitupref

As i said yesterday with the manner Clare lost there was question marks as to where Limerick are this year and Galway are asking plenty of questions of them now.

1-14 to 0-16 ahead 45 minutes played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

galwayman

Limerick continually getting bottled up coming out of defence. Yet keep doing it.

Wildweasel74

The amount of wides Galway have clocked up criminal.

tintin25

Yet more illegal throwing of the ball...they may as well just change the rules now

Blowitupref

All Ireland champions find a way to win, what if for Galway. FT 0-27 1-21

Wildweasel74

I take Kilkenny to beat them on today's performance.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tintin25 on July 03, 2022, 05:00:37 PM
Yet more illegal throwing of the ball...they may as well just change the rules now

The ref rightly caught at least 3 or 4.. fouling the ball happens in all sports, do we change the rules or just call them when you can?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea