GAA Discussion > Antrim

2015 Division 2 Hurling League

(1/6) > >>

All seeing I:
Serious amount of work has gone into this so don't let me down with your replies.
Division 2 looks like it'll be entertaining this year - maybe better than division 1.
I'm not going to give you winners and losers. I'm going to give you my prediction for points n all.
Here goes (sigh)

1. Ballygalget                   - 35 points
2. Cloughmills                  - 26 points
3. Sarsfields                    - 26 points
4. Carey                          - 25 points
5. Creggan                      - 22 points
6. Armoy                       - 13 points
7. Gort na M                   - 11 points
8. Glenariffe                  - 10 points
9. Cushendun                - 9 points
10. St Pauls                      - 5 points

f**k i have too much free time!!
Would Paddy Power give you a price on this one??

btdtgtt:
Division 2 has been more "entertaining" than Division 1 for a while now!

What is lacks in standard - is much closer and more competitve across the division anyway.

I agree Ballygalget to win with a bit to spare, and hopefully Sarsfields above Cloughmills.
But this will all come down to consistency and player availability which might favour the Biddies.

St Pauls to finish above Cushendun - and Glenarrife will get enough home points to be better off than your table I think.

johnneycool:

--- Quote from: btdtgtt on March 04, 2015, 12:17:10 PM ---Division 2 has been more "entertaining" than Division 1 for a while now!

What is lacks in standard - is much closer and more competitve across the division anyway.

I agree Ballygalget to win with a bit to spare, and hopefully Sarsfields above Cloughmills.
But this will all come down to consistency and player availability which might favour the Biddies.

St Pauls to finish above Cushendun - and Glenarrife will get enough home points to be better off than your table I think.

--- End quote ---

Could be a problem for us in particular around the Christy Ring period.

But I'm sure the new county management will show their flexibility as usual!   8)

Dunloy realist:
i thought that creggan would have pushed on alot more since winning the all ireland Junior final. I know they came up short last year v carey but def thought they would have pushed on a bit more.

ASI i think what you have there is probably how it will pan out this year. well done, serious work put into that

WTF u on about?:
Three teams relegated this year too will leave it extra competitive with nobody wanting to get dragged into a relegation battle every game counts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version