johnnycool

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on August 09, 2022, 05:02:15 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on August 09, 2022, 03:03:37 PM
Quote from: lfdown2 on August 09, 2022, 01:53:47 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on August 09, 2022, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: Truth hurts on August 09, 2022, 12:08:35 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 07, 2022, 08:56:42 PM
Oisin McManus hurling for St Johns now?

A lot of Liatriom people are unhappy about this as he is only in Belfast, its only a 40min trip. They should give the intermediate hurling a right rattle even without him.

Well they can take it up with his Da then, the one who put in a lot of work to get those fancy new lights up. Sure the new manager has brought his own son(s) down to play for them, swings and roundabouts.

Intermediate hurling is between them and Carryduff, Duff probably favourites, but a winnable game for the Fontenoys.

Go on...

Are you saying his Da wasn't involved in the planning application for the lights?

I didn't get this from his Da either BTW, but another Liatroim lad involved in it.
I'd say there are a few Rossa lads taking it up with his da ;D

Peculiar transfer on the Belfast end.

That's a particular part of it all that confused me as well.  ;D ;D ;D

Johnnysboys

[/quote]
Clarke and Morgan are both from South Down.
[/quote]

Clarke lives in Newcastle - last time I checked that was East Down. Morgan originally from Tullylish - where does he live now though?

ardtole

Clarke used to live in Australia, didn't make him an Australian. 

Hard2Listen2

A lot of Liatriom people are unhappy about this as he is only in Belfast, its only a 40min trip. They should give the intermediate hurling a right rattle even without him.

Well they can take it up with his Da then, the one who put in a lot of work to get those fancy new lights up. Sure the new manager has brought his own son(s) down to play for them, swings and roundabouts.

Intermediate hurling is between them and Carryduff, Duff probably favourites, but a winnable game for the Fontenoys.

Niall MacManus is an electrical engineer who has a lot of experience in pitch lighting.
He's worked on a lot of them across the country.
Why wouldn't Liatroim ask for his help on a project?

Johnnysboys

Quote from: ardtole on August 09, 2022, 06:42:45 PM

It did while he was there.  When he moved home he became Irish again and then moved into East Down.

Sandstorm

Still a sad person Johnnysboys and getting sadder.

snoopdog

Quote from: Johnnysboys on August 09, 2022, 10:23:12 PM
Quote from: ardtole on August 09, 2022, 06:42:45 PM

It did while he was there.  When he moved home he became Irish again and then moved into East Down.
My god what a pointless argument. I'm currently in sligo on holidays. I must be a sligonian for the week.

ardtole

I feel as big an eejit, for engaging with him.

Truth hurts

The two big games of the weekend are in division 1b tomorrow. RGU v Loughinisland and Ford v Carryduff. Looking at the last round of fixtures I imagine that these four teams could win the last round so it means this weekend is so vital. Carryduff will really want to cement their safety to bed this weekend so I fear for Bryansford.
The games should be streamed by the clubs as they are so important.

Truth hurts

I was just looking on the website and on Monday 8th August there were the quarters of all 4 minor knockouts championship, b, c and d comps. Half the teams are finished for the year and won't kick another football for their clubs to 2023. Personally, I would like to see the underage season pushed on for another month or so.

lfdown2

Quote from: johnnycool on August 09, 2022, 03:03:37 PM
Quote from: lfdown2 on August 09, 2022, 01:53:47 PM

Go on...

Are you saying his Da wasn't involved in the planning application for the lights?

I didn't get this from his Da either BTW, but another Liatroim lad involved in it.

Now johnny don't be at it, I said nothing at all.

For what it's worth it would be surprising if people weren't disappointed to lose a great hurler/coach and fella by all accounts.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Truth hurts on August 10, 2022, 09:13:12 AM
The two big games of the weekend are in division 1b tomorrow. RGU v Loughinisland and Ford v Carryduff. Looking at the last round of fixtures I imagine that these four teams could win the last round so it means this weekend is so vital. Carryduff will really want to cement their safety to bed this weekend so I fear for Bryansford.

If you want to see the games pay your money at the gate and watch them, saying clubs should pay for streaming etc.. The shite you spout gets worse and worse

manwithnoplan

Quote from: Mourne Red on August 10, 2022, 10:12:45 AM

If you want to see the games pay your money at the gate and watch them, saying clubs should pay for streaming etc.. The shite you spout gets worse and worse

Fairly difficult to attend 2 games in different venues at the same time.

thewobbler

It's impossible.

What's fairly difficult is to watch two streamed games at once.

imagine

Quote from: manwithnoplan on August 10, 2022, 11:40:04 AM
Quote from: Mourne Red on August 10, 2022, 10:12:45 AM

Fairly difficult to attend 2 games in different venues at the same time.
Let us know who wins TH.Are they playing each other on Friday night again? ;D ;D