Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey Linden

Read above. Something to do with St Endas. I know nothing about it so not going to comment

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mickey Linden on August 05, 2022, 10:23:22 AM
Read above. Something to do with St Endas. I know nothing about it so not going to comment

I've read it and there's nothing to know about it..

Then you said "The officiating at the game didnt make sense. I wasnt aware of the back story though" What back story?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffsof82

Jeez lads, its like a conversation between Manuel and Basil in Faulty Towers now , move on

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffsof82 on August 05, 2022, 10:33:04 AM
Jeez lads, its like a conversation between Manuel and Basil in Faulty Towers now , move on

;D

I was thinking more like chuckle brothers.. moving on for now ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffsof82

Saturday 11ths IFC matches moved to 1pm on the Saturday to facilitate  the LGFA final at 5PM in Armagh, cant see that suiting too many

Would ye whist

Surely a switch to Friday night would have been better.................

Quote from: Saffsof82 on August 05, 2022, 12:48:09 PM
Saturday 11ths IFC matches moved to 1pm on the Saturday to facilitate  the LGFA final at 5PM in Armagh, cant see that suiting too many

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on August 05, 2022, 03:12:33 PM

If the clubs agree then perfect

Saffsof82

Quote from: Would ye whist on August 05, 2022, 03:12:33 PM

Think its left up to clubs now, yep, Friday night be perfect you would think

ck

My club not happy with this at all. We have at least 6 players now have to get off work. Why not just move the games to Sunday?

Would ye whist

Quote from: ck on August 06, 2022, 02:18:34 PM
My club not happy with this at all. We have at least 6 players now have to get off work. Why not just move the games to Sunday?

Has your club spoken with the opposition to see about a mutual agreeable time?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on August 08, 2022, 01:25:41 PM

If they are reading you are struggling they'll hardly want to move it ;)

ck

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2022, 02:00:16 PM
Quote from: Would ye whist on August 08, 2022, 01:25:41 PM

If they are reading you are struggling they'll hardly want to move it ;)

They won't move it. We asked for Sunday - we'll have our full team but it's just not right on young players having to get off work for a 1pm throw in.

Belfast GAA man

When does work start on casement?

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on August 09, 2022, 04:35:49 PM
When does work start on casement?

Please refer all enquiries re Casement to Man on the moon.

EOC1923

I didn't realise there was event with information on the new Casement Park at the Feile or I would of went. Was there any sort of outline given for a start date?