Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: Snapchap on March 20, 2022, 06:43:08 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 19, 2022, 11:36:10 PM
Typical Shinner moan complain jibe know it all till asked "what would you do".

Typical blueshirt response. Excuse gross incompetence and keep voting as before.

Would would I have done? What does that matter? I'm not the f**king Taoiseach. But sure since you asked, I'd have simply budgeted accurately. You implied that it was always going to cost over €2bn. If even you knew that, why did the FG government not know that as recently as four years ago when they said it would cost €900m?
€2bn is grand. The Government is flúirseach. Corporate Tax is booming. As McCreevy said , when he has the money he spends it. The Dept of Finance are still gobshites.

The key thing is what happens when the money runs out. If the Shinners are in charge they will be destroyed.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it." Oscar Wilde

https://youtu.be/pFS4zYWxzNA
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Conor Murphy and Michelle o Neil fecking stoops

Armagh18

general_lee

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 03, 2022, 07:16:55 PM
Conor Murphy and Michelle o Neil fecking stoops
Disappointing, Id have found it a bit more palatable if MLMcD took care of that side of things.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

It's the hypocrisy more than anything else. FF/FG/SDLP would have been ripped to pieces for this

red hander

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on June 04, 2022, 04:04:16 PM
It's the hypocrisy more than anything else. FF/FG/SDLP would have been ripped to pieces for this

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

charlieTully

Quote from: red hander on June 04, 2022, 08:24:53 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

He is correct on this occasion. The local councillors didn't even reply to the invitation.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: red hander on June 04, 2022, 08:24:53 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hypocrite

red hander

StephenC

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 16, 2022, 02:38:29 PM
Who didn't shout at the army/ police growing up?

People who grew up in Donegal.

imtommygunn

Didn't really happen where I was at but not long before I was born the cop station was blown up and never replaced so ther were never very many army / cops round where I lived.