Derry v Tyrone. Why not play it in Windsor Park?

Started by Keyser soze, June 15, 2009, 02:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keyser soze

Another idiotic thread!!

More people will get seats, the stewards will be friendlier and there are plenty of flegs for sale in that area of town!!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nifan

T Fearon

Couldn't have that. Tyrone might demolish the Railway Stand and rebuild it in Carrickmore ;D

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

Nevermind anything else, the pitch is too small and that is what Norf is getting at I think.

Chrisowc

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2009, 02:04:19 PM
The scoreboard might show Derry.

:D :D :D

The cavalry will know what I'm laughing at.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

dublinfella

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 15, 2009, 02:57:39 PM
Nevermind anything else, the pitch is too small and that is what Norf is getting at I think.

I think you have all missed the point here.

This is an equally ridicilious response to Fearons suggestion that Shamrock Rovers v Real Madrid be played in Croke Park to suit him and assorted other barstoolers.

magpie seanie

Quote from: dublinfella on June 15, 2009, 03:13:17 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 15, 2009, 02:57:39 PM

I think you have all missed the point here.

This is an equally ridicilious response to Fearons suggestion that Shamrock Rovers v Real Madrid be played in Croke Park to suit him and assorted other barstoolers.

That's what really gets to me about Fearon. Yeah - he's probably on the wind up a lot of the time but some of the stuff he comes out with has folk like DF talking sense. That's worrying.

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

As if your full of so much common sense yourself magpie
AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

Keyser soze

Magpie Seanie front and centre to claim your prize please.

Keyser soze

T Fearon

What is wrong with this suggestion? If two Irish provinces can be hosted at Croke Park to play Rugby (on the sole basis that the GAA eyed a big pay day and literally threw the stadium at them) why can't arguably the World's biggest soccer club parading the World 's most expensive player and World Footballer of the Year be hosted there?