Holidays

Started by Oakleafer93, June 03, 2009, 01:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensethetone

Holidays start tomorrow afternoon, can't wait but at the same time it doesn't feel like Christmas.

Milltown Row2

Can we start to look at this, now that we are able to head off without the hassle? I wasn't even thinking about it had there been extra crap with it.

Will the likes of Spain Portugal and France follow suit by the summer?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 21, 2022, 01:31:41 PM
Can we start to look at this, now that we are able to head off without the hassle? I wasn't even thinking about it had there been extra crap with it.

Due to hit Salou at the end of May so I hope so!!!!

Really looking forward to it actually it'll be great to get away properly again.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on January 21, 2022, 03:50:07 PM

Due to hit Salou at the end of May so I hope so!!!!

Really looking forward to it actually it'll be great to get away properly again.

Hitting the rides? And I mean the roller coasters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

France is still struggling with Covid. Summer should be OK but Covid isn't over.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

There is probably a sweet spot for holidays in the Spring/early summer. THis dose will continue to infect large numbers for the next few weeks, but will subside. After summer mixing there might be anew threat and the booster vaccines will have worn off. But perhaps in May/June it will be pretty quiet and "normal" in most places. Not sure that I'd visit Bulgaria.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rois

Quote from: seafoid on January 22, 2022, 04:29:05 AM
France is still struggling with Covid. Summer should be OK but Covid isn't over.
Did two weeks in Chamonix last summer, hoping to do same this year. Would be happy enough to wear masks in pedestrian areas again if need be.

Wherever we go, we'll go through Dublin to get there!

general

anyone been to the Amber Springs hotel in gorey? booked it with another couple for 2 nights, just shy of 500 quid.

2 couples plus 2 kids each - hoping its a child friendly and ok so we can enjoy a drink too!

mackers

Anyone have recent experience of travelling to the UK from Dublin Airport?  Do you need to complete a Passenger Locator Form or not?  It seems as if the UK do not require it to be completed if you're travelling within the Common Travel Area.  I can't find anything on an exemption travelling back? I'm going back to the north.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Last Man

You will get a text from hsc urging you to complete one but wouldn't worry about it.

Taylor

What are the actual rules for travel to Spain from the UK?

Seems if you are double vaxxed you are good to go and only need to show evidence of the jabs on your phone

Under Lights

Has anyone been to Butlins Bognor Regis over the summer?
I have three kids 9, 7 and 4.

ziggy90

Quote from: Under Lights on February 03, 2022, 12:59:12 PM
Has anyone been to Butlins Bognor Regis over the summer?
I have three kids 9, 7 and 4.
I haven't been to the one at Bognor but I have been to Minehead a few times. A bit old-fashioned but perfect for kids the same age as your's. As long as you're not expecting luxury.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

laoislad

Anyone take the family to Euro Disney?
Thinking about it for the summer.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Last Man

Heading to Istanbul for 4 nights at end of March, anyone been and might recommend a good area to base ourselves?