A Tyrone book

Started by seafoid, October 23, 2016, 12:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Paul Kimmage - "Best book I have read this year".

Syferus

A small victory in a sea of shit.

muppet

Quote from: Syferus on October 24, 2016, 01:30:48 AM

Did you mean to post that on a Rossie thread?  :D
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on October 24, 2016, 01:30:48 AM

The title of a new book out for Christmas charting the history of Roscommon football.
That was never a square ball!!

seafoid

Quote from: BennyHarp on October 23, 2016, 07:26:36 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 23, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
Re ched the social media angle is the same even if the parameters are not. Social media destroys people in cases involving dodgy sexual relations and fame. It is not about "he did nothing wrong " . It is about the dynamics.

The girl /woman cannot function. #Recovery

At least it's not England. At least she hasn't been publicly named and attacked.

McCarron needs publicity for his book. Every time he gets in the media he sets her off. #Recovery

And he has built his thing around #Recovery.
You couldn't make it up.

In the old days he would have been sent to Maynooth.

It's dreadful.
My county drunk or sober. If this was a Tyrone player it would be a black card.

Aye, social media is real problem when these sort of stories come out. You even get some t**ts starting a new thread on a topic even when the previous thread has been closed and anything that is possibly constructive has been said. But I suppose when these social media addicts live to post as nauseam, making the same point and creating dangerous links to stories that have no relevance then the space for recovery for those involved is indeed very limited.

He's not guilty
It's something else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igsb3ejgbL8

For #recovery try
https://twitter.com/niallmc14

Niall McNamee retweeted
Blake Mycoskie ‏@BlakeMycoskie  18 oct.
The goal shouldn't be how much money you make... it should be how many people you help. #TuesdayMotivation

#recovery means ending the chaos

I hope he finds his equilibrium

But it is unlikely to be in the media. The media aren't interested in balance. They just
want stories. He is also a victim.
The kneejerk Tyrone support probably doesn't help either

Life is hard
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seanmc123

I have read and seen enough shit on this forum which is meant to be a GAA forum.

Have some of use forgotten McCarron is a GAA man and puts his life on the line for Tyrone GAA and his club. He has had his troubles but he has turned his life around not short of a miracle. You tell me who could of done what he has done? People will judge him no matter what he does now in life but i will tell you this, the man is a very good friend of a friend of mine and he is a credit to himself and his family. If you don't know him don't judge him and that goes for everyone in life.

We should be talking about his book on how it will help many's a person in the future who will fall on their own troubles and give them hope. Anyhow i am looking forward to the 2017 season already. Nearly Christmas :)

SCFC

haveaharp

Quote from: SCFC on October 24, 2016, 08:56:00 AM
Quote from: seanmc123 on October 24, 2016, 08:50:48 AM
he is a credit to himself and his family.
Hmm.

the bar is clearly set very low round them parts

seanmc123

And your a big man hiding behind the keyboard  8)

haveaharp

Quote from: seanmc123 on October 24, 2016, 09:35:55 AM

Sorry can i not express an opinion on the subject ? It is a discussion board it is not ?

BennyHarp

Quote from: seafoid on October 24, 2016, 08:07:59 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on October 23, 2016, 07:26:36 PM
Quote from: seafoid on October 23, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
Re ched the social media angle is the same even if the parameters are not. Social media destroys people in cases involving dodgy sexual relations and fame. It is not about "he did nothing wrong " . It is about the dynamics.

The girl /woman cannot function. #Recovery

At least it's not England. At least she hasn't been publicly named and attacked.

McCarron needs publicity for his book. Every time he gets in the media he sets her off. #Recovery

And he has built his thing around #Recovery.
You couldn't make it up.

In the old days he would have been sent to Maynooth.

It's dreadful.
My county drunk or sober. If this was a Tyrone player it would be a black card.

Aye, social media is real problem when these sort of stories come out. You even get some t**ts starting a new thread on a topic even when the previous thread has been closed and anything that is possibly constructive has been said. But I suppose when these social media addicts live to post as nauseam, making the same point and creating dangerous links to stories that have no relevance then the space for recovery for those involved is indeed very limited.

He's not guilty
It's something else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igsb3ejgbL8

For #recovery try
https://twitter.com/niallmc14

Niall McNamee retweeted
Blake Mycoskie ‏@BlakeMycoskie  18 oct.
The goal shouldn't be how much money you make... it should be how many people you help. #TuesdayMotivation

#recovery means ending the chaos

I hope he finds his equilibrium

But it is unlikely to be in the media. The media aren't interested in balance. They just
want stories. He is also a victim.
The kneejerk Tyrone support probably doesn't help either

Life is hard

Is it media or social media that's the problem? Is it the girls recovery or McCarrons recovery your are concerned about? Why did you start this thread when the other was closed!? What was your motive? Do you not see this forum as social media and people like you making blasé connections between very serious allegations against others and McCarrons story perpetuate the shit storms? Why continually peddle the Niall McNammee story? The two guys are at different stages of their recovery. Comparisons are utter nonsense. You are a big bag of contradictions let down by the strange need to comment ad nauseam on topics you know little about.
That was never a square ball!!

seanmc123

Quote from: haveaharp on October 24, 2016, 09:42:01 AM

Sorry can i not express an opinion on the subject ? It is a discussion board it is not ?

Because you are an uneducated fool on addiction that's why. To many of your kind out there, that is the problem!

haveaharp

Quote from: seanmc123 on October 24, 2016, 09:48:24 AM
Quote from: haveaharp on October 24, 2016, 09:42:01 AM

Because you are an uneducated fool on addiction that's why. To many of your kind out there, that is the problem!

I am not an uneducated fool on scumbags and their apologists however.

seanmc123

There is only 1 man looking like a sc**bag here and he is hiding behind a keyboard  ;)

haveaharp

Quote from: seanmc123 on October 24, 2016, 10:12:46 AM
There is only 1 man looking like a sc**bag here and he is hiding behind a keyboard  ;)

And what are you using to post ? Telepathy?

Bottom line is defending McCarron is defending the indefensible. You must be related to him, or maybe just have a notion of him. ;)