The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie stubbs

was watching football focus 2day lawro said ramos only on a temp deal to end of season!could be troublesome news for rafa situation...

The Real Laoislad

There is a Merseyside derby on tomorrow night can we concentrate on that rather than that p***K Keane  ??? Let the United fans worship at his altar on their own thread..

After United scraping a win yesterday surely Rafa has to be a bit more positive which his team tomorrow night than he was against Stoke,personally I would go with Keane/Kuyt up front,not sure if Torres is 100% fit so he might be better as a sub if needed
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The GAA

No pressure tomorrow night lads. sure at least a draw is guaranteed with everton not having a single fit striker an all....

Norf Tyrone

Anyone know if the seats in Anfield start at the back or the front? For example is row 3 at the bottom, or back of th stand?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bingobus

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 18, 2009, 01:46:33 PM
Anyone know if the seats in Anfield start at the back or the front? For example is row 3 at the bottom, or back of th stand?

Row 3 will be third from the front. Have sat in Row 1 of kop and it as it says.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: bingobus on January 18, 2009, 01:55:45 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 18, 2009, 01:46:33 PM

Row 3 will be third from the front. Have sat in Row 1 of kop and it as it says.

Cheers. You can rest assured it'll not be the kop I am in  :P

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: The GAA on January 18, 2009, 01:05:37 PM

No pressure tomorrow night lads. sure at least a draw is guaranteed with everton not having a single fit striker an all....

Why do united fans feel they have to degrade themselves like this, is it not enough that ye won yesterday, itrs shite like that that sickens me about united fans
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on January 18, 2009, 02:17:27 PM

Why do united fans feel they have to degrade themselves like this, is it not enough that ye won yesterday, itrs shite like that that sickens me about united fans

I think it was only a bit of piss taking. Are you not taking yourself too seriously?

The GAA

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on January 18, 2009, 02:17:27 PM

:D

Gabriel_Hurl

Piss-taking is all well and good (when it involves Spurs)  :D - but it get's a bit boring when nearly 50% of the posts on the thread aren't from Liverpool supporters

full back

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 18, 2009, 05:28:43 PM
Piss-taking is all well and good (when it involves Spurs)  :D - but it get's a bit boring when nearly 50% of the posts on the thread aren't from Liverpool supporters

This is what it is like to be at the top or thereabouts of the league
People want a bit of you
Wouldnt it be worse if the thread was like the Villa or Everton thread
You just cant please some people..........

corn02

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 18, 2009, 05:28:43 PM

Treu, true, just look at the amount of us on the United thread.

under the bar

Here's my treble this week:

Tonight - Liverpool win
Tomorrow - Gerrard guilty
Friday - Everton win

Hound

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 18, 2009, 12:04:58 PM
There is a Merseyside derby on tomorrow night can we concentrate on that rather than that p***K Keane  ??? Let the United fans worship at his altar on their own thread..

After United scraping a win yesterday surely Rafa has to be a bit more positive which his team tomorrow night than he was against Stoke,personally I would go with Keane/Kuyt up front,not sure if Torres is 100% fit so he might be better as a sub if needed
Torres, Alonso, Arbeloa all fit. I'd be very surprised if Torres doesnt start.

My guess is that he'll push Kuyt back out onto the right, with Mascherano and Alonso in the middle and Gerrard supporting Torres. Then Riera on the left. But both wide men pushing on to make it a 4-2-3-1 formation.

corn02

Quote from: under the bar on January 19, 2009, 09:31:45 AM
Here's my treble this week:

Tonight - Liverpool win
Tomorrow - Gerrard guilty
Friday - Everton win

I am all for a tasteless, topical joke, but the Gerrard/Ronaldo ones have been very poor. UTB I think that was the worst yet.