Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Ole will be ok. He'll be soon getting his pay off for leaving United. It will probably be the last we will see of Ole. For a while anyway. He'll either go back to managing some team in Norway or become an Ambassador for Utd when the dust settles.

seafoid

Man Utd are 5th in the table. That's enough for the Glazers.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gawa316

4 touches in citys box...was this worse than the Liverpool game?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: gawa316 on November 07, 2021, 07:16:24 AM
4 touches in citys box...was this worse than the Liverpool game?

I don't know but they had more shots on target on their own goal than on City's. That tells its own story

Saffrongael

How bad was De Gea for that Silva goal?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Ed Ricketts

Quote from: seafoid on November 07, 2021, 05:36:08 AM
Man Utd are 5th in the table. That's enough for the Glazers.

f**k me, I think you're onto something! This shortfall in ambition is a real drag, alright.

But why have you never mentioned this until now???
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

yellowcard

Quote from: BennyCake on November 06, 2021, 02:49:58 PM
Quote from: stiffler on November 06, 2021, 02:30:41 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 06, 2021, 02:28:45 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 06, 2021, 02:21:42 PM
That's as comprehensive a beating as the Liverpool game, be surprised if Ole survives, it United have any ambition at all he should be chased.

I think it's been a case of them sticking with Ole, to say 'we're not a sacking club'. But the longer it goes on, the worse it becomes.

But would it be any better with a new manager? The best manager in the world would need 2 seasons to shift all that dead wood. And there is a shit load of dead wood.  All this talk of United having a good squad is nonsense. The squad is piss poor. Especially in key positions.

Ole was getting credit for shifting the dead wood at the club not too long ago. Had he replaced deadwood with deadwood?

Yes. McTominay Rashford Greenwood AWB Lingard Matic Bailly Lindelof etc are squad players at best. But that's half of this current team!

CM is a joke. The defence is a joke. The goalkeeper is  poor and two 30+ strikers are leading the front. Where/who are the leaders? Who do you look to when things aren't going well? Who will grab the game by the throat and inspire those around him?

Not quite sure how Maguire steers away from criticism when these sort of lists are produced. Pound for pound one of the worst signings in premier league history. Good in the air but offers very little else and he has actually got worse this season.

quit yo jibbajabba

He doesnt. Just that one.

Neil Warnock now available. Hope this helps

Milltown Row2

I'd settle for big Sam at this point!

On another note, why is it all women doing the commentary on the Utd Spurs ladies game? Surely that goes against equality?

Anyway, Ballyhale v OLoughlin Gaels should be tasty
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

BennyCake

Quote from: yellowcard on November 07, 2021, 12:47:31 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 06, 2021, 02:49:58 PM
Quote from: stiffler on November 06, 2021, 02:30:41 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 06, 2021, 02:28:45 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on November 06, 2021, 02:21:42 PM
That's as comprehensive a beating as the Liverpool game, be surprised if Ole survives, it United have any ambition at all he should be chased.

I think it's been a case of them sticking with Ole, to say 'we're not a sacking club'. But the longer it goes on, the worse it becomes.

But would it be any better with a new manager? The best manager in the world would need 2 seasons to shift all that dead wood. And there is a shit load of dead wood.  All this talk of United having a good squad is nonsense. The squad is piss poor. Especially in key positions.

Ole was getting credit for shifting the dead wood at the club not too long ago. Had he replaced deadwood with deadwood?

Yes. McTominay Rashford Greenwood AWB Lingard Matic Bailly Lindelof etc are squad players at best. But that's half of this current team!

CM is a joke. The defence is a joke. The goalkeeper is  poor and two 30+ strikers are leading the front. Where/who are the leaders? Who do you look to when things aren't going well? Who will grab the game by the throat and inspire those around him?

Not quite sure how Maguire steers away from criticism when these sort of lists are produced. Pound for pound one of the worst signings in premier league history. Good in the air but offers very little else and he has actually got worse this season.

I included him within the "etc"   ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Dean smith now available.

Hope this helps.

Ill stop now

BennyCake

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 07, 2021, 01:49:58 PM
Dean smith now available.

Hope this helps.

Ill stop now

That's mad. Big Sam and Mark Hughes will be looking anxiously at their phones as we speak

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on November 08, 2021, 06:02:41 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/SP_Influencers/status/1455181062238318593

Answer them better putting a bit more effort into the football rather than chasing "likes" on social media