All-Ireland Final, September 18th, 2016 - Dublin v Mayo

Started by IolarCoisCuain, August 28, 2016, 07:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Quote from: Main Street on September 19, 2016, 07:27:19 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 19, 2016, 12:39:55 PM
Quote from: blast05 on September 19, 2016, 12:24:13 AM

And finally.... can Mayo expect an allocation of tickets for the central section of Hill 16 for the replay with Dub supporters split in the peripheral sections, i.e.: the reverse of today? No, of course not. What was I thinking

Another urban myth.

There is no segregation on the Hill.

Supporters naturally gravitate towards their own colours, so you get clusters of supporters in particular areas. I was on the centre of the Hill behind the goalposts. During the minor game there were groups of Mayo lads around us but they all gradually moved across to where the bulk of the Mayo supporters had positioned themselves.
Maybe so, but in this instance probably the smell of hay was much more attractive than the smell of urine.
Dublin fans very subdued yesterday I felt. Years of success and pummelling teams at will would do that i suppose.

Jinxy

Quote from: Main Street on September 19, 2016, 07:15:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on September 19, 2016, 04:16:00 PM
7th minute of injury-time, a point down and not playing particularly well and he does this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjXpOQQX38
After receiving a lay off from AO'S, who's not supposed to do things like that.

Did you not see the shot he attempted just before that?  ;D
Even Aidan O'Shea would have realised he needed to pass the ball to someone else after that.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: larryin89 on September 19, 2016, 07:19:16 PM
A majority of hill 16 dubs are tinkers amd hate both cillian and aido in a soccer fan type style. Of course ye will now rubbish this as completely untrue " youre a fookin c u n t" diry horrible sc**bag" just two examples from the hill 16 dubs who are without question tinkers.

You've a problem.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: ballinaman on September 19, 2016, 07:33:06 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 19, 2016, 07:27:19 PM

And finally.... can Mayo expect an allocation of tickets for the central section of Hill 16 for the replay with Dub supporters split in the peripheral sections, i.e.: the reverse of today? No, of course not. What was I thinking

Another urban myth.

Supporters naturally gravitate towards their own colours, so you get clusters of supporters in particular areas. I was on the centre of the Hill behind the goalposts. During the minor game there were groups of Mayo lads around us but they all gradually moved across to where the bulk of the Mayo supporters had positioned themselves.
Maybe so, but in this instance probably the smell of hay was much more attractive than the smell of urine.
Dublin fans very subdued yesterday I felt. Years of success and pummelling teams at will would do that i suppose.

I thought that myself.......however Mayo out numbered us Dubs and bar the central section behind the goals on hill16 ..........Mayo had the pick of the seats..................no complaints on the day and happy with the draw

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on September 19, 2016, 08:04:17 PM
Quote from: larryin89 on September 19, 2016, 07:19:16 PM
A majority of hill 16 dubs are tinkers amd hate both cillian and aido in a soccer fan type style. Of course ye will now rubbish this as completely untrue " youre a fookin c u n t" diry horrible sc**bag" just two examples from the hill 16 dubs who are without question tinkers.

You've a problem.

Noose signals and thumb dragged across neck signaled at myself and kids from some lovely Mayo buckos...............cop on there is good and bad in every county

Farrandeelin

If the rumours emanating from the post match 'feed' in the Croke Park Hotel are true, then it could get nasty in 12 days time.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Jinxy

Go on Farr, spill the beans.
Feel free to use the word 'allegedly' as much as you want.

smort

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 19, 2016, 09:17:39 PM
If the rumours emanating from the post match 'feed' in the Croke Park Hotel are true, then it could get nasty in 12 days time.

Go on....

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 19, 2016, 09:17:39 PM

lovely pic of Princess OShea circulating now going full contact out of the tunnel.........hopefully investigated too  :-X ???

trileacman

Jesus you're great men at writing a post without putting any f**king proof into it.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Jinxy

Wonder what Bastick did in the few seconds before this was taken.
;D

blast05

Another urban myth.

So Hill tickets that say "Nally terrace" allow you to mingle anywhere on the Hill ??

Jinxy

Who was having the 'feed' in the Croke Park Hotel anyway?
Mayo were in CityWest and Dublin always go to the Gibson.
Farr, explain yourself quick before I report you to the mods.

heffo

Quote from: Jinxy on September 19, 2016, 09:53:26 PM
Who was having the 'feed' in the Croke Park Hotel anyway?
Mayo were in CityWest and Dublin always go to the Gibson.
Farr, explain yourself quick before I report you to the mods.

There was no row between players in the Croke Park hotel afterwards as they weren't there.

ZeitChrist

It's almost like he's talking a bunch of bullshit or something!