Kildare Huddles and Laughs...............

Started by squire_in_navy_slacks, June 28, 2011, 12:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

A good huddle with geezer, 2 seperate huddles even before the game and a laugh inbetween

Whos laughing now.....................................

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

heffo

Dinny Breen

Sports team in a huddle shocker!!!!!

Have we been invaded by Reservoir Dubs or is it just because the Junior Cert is now over.

Next we'll players pointing to the scoreboard or a team walking to the hill en masse.

#newbridgeornowhere

Coddler

I would have sympathy for Kildare with the manner of the defeat but you would have to say McLochlainn had it coming after the sneering.....It's rarely that karma bites back so swiftly and sweetly.
That cheeky mare Alanis Morrisette might even work it into a song someday.

Dinny Breen

Quotebut you would have to say McLochlainn had it coming after the sneering.

No argument here, hate that shouting in the face of an opponent, up there with the rubbing and tapping of heads that you see in rugby.
#newbridgeornowhere

northsideboy

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 28, 2011, 10:09:23 AM

Have we been invaded by Reservoir Dubs or is it just because the Junior Cert is now over.

Next we'll players pointing to the scoreboard or a team walking to the hill en masse.

Dinny, I'd expect a little more than petulance from you. Call it poetic justice for Mc Lochlainn. If Kildare were good enough, they could have won the game but for their traditional ability to kick the ball wide or drop it short.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: northsideboy on June 28, 2011, 11:02:57 AM

Dinny, I'd expect a little more than petulance from you. Call it poetic justice for Mc Lochlainn. If Kildare were good enough, they could have won the game but for their traditional ability to kick the ball wide or drop it short.

I agree about Mcloughlin, hardly needed a thread of it's own but after what the Dublin players and management got up to during games under Pillar's reign I think it's ironic to post a picture of Mcloughlin in that sense.
#newbridgeornowhere

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 28, 2011, 11:10:56 AM
Quote from: northsideboy on June 28, 2011, 11:02:57 AM

I agree about Mcloughlin, hardly needed a thread of it's own but after what the Dublin players and management got up to during games under Pillar's reign I think it's ironic to post a picture of Mcloughlin in that sense.

AH NO, AH NO !!!!!!!

Coddler

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 28, 2011, 11:00:16 AM
Quotebut you would have to say McLochlainn had it coming after the sneering.

No argument here, hate that shouting in the face of an opponent, up there with the rubbing and tapping of heads that you see in rugby.

Agreed. Hate to see it from anyone including the Dubs. Noticed also in the hurling that Joe Canning made it his business to divert his run and roar into Maguire's face after scoring his goal in the Tullamore game. That ended badly for him too.
Apart from the poor sportsmanship it is counter productive as it usually only hardens the opposition's determination.

highorlow

QuoteAgreed. Hate to see it from anyone including the Dubs

I don't want to be sounding too controversial but I'm sure the majority of people on this board would agree that this chiding the opposition was started and brought into the GAA by the Dubs.

It's a bit rich for a Dub to come on now and highlight the opposition doing it. You wouldn't see this carry on in Connaught!
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: highorlow on June 28, 2011, 11:51:46 AM

I don't want to be sounding too controversial but I'm sure the majority of people on this board would agree that this chiding the opposition was started and brought into the GAA by the Dubs.

It's a bit rich for a Dub to come on now and highlight the opposition doing it. You wouldn't see this carry on in Connaught!

david brady does diploma courses on how to laugh like INDA at your opponent ................

im sure dublin were the first ones to bring it to the table alright..........how lazy and inept is that argument, AH NO AH NO, Im hearing mcstay somewhere..................

highorlow

Quoteim sure dublin were the first ones to bring it to the table alright..........how lazy and inept is that argument

I'm just keeping with the theme of the thread that's all...
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

muppet

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on June 28, 2011, 12:00:16 PM
Quote from: highorlow on June 28, 2011, 11:51:46 AM

david brady does diploma courses on how to laugh like INDA at your opponent ................

im sure dublin were the first ones to bring it to the table alright..........how lazy and inept is that argument, AH NO AH NO, Im hearing mcstay somewhere..................

Nothing worse than a bad winner. At least most of your fellow Dub posters are more balanced.
MWWSI 2017

Armaghgeddon

The cheek of the dubs, last year when Armagh played Dublin and everytime Stevie took a free all you could hear were the dubs booing, and it wasnt just a small section either.