The far right

Started by seafoid, March 28, 2024, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truthsayer

Quote from: tonto1888 on July 09, 2024, 05:48:44 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on July 09, 2024, 12:51:11 PMTheir UVF racist mates painting swastikas across Antrim... far right

Thts disgusting and quite worrying. Whatever else about who may or may not far right, that sort of shit needs stamped out immediately
It's horrific plenty incidents here which are invariably loyalist driven.. and thats a fact.

Armagh18

Quote from: Truthsayer on July 09, 2024, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: Truthsayer on July 09, 2024, 12:51:11 PMTheir UVF racist mates painting swastikas across Antrim... far right

Thts disgusting and quite worrying. Whatever else about who may or may not far right, that sort of shit needs stamped out immediately
It's horrific plenty incidents here which are invariably loyalist driven.. and thats a fact.
If brains were dynamite those boys wouldn't have enough to blow their nose. Did you ever see the photo of the fella wearing the poppy and had a swastika tattooed on his neck...

Truthsayer

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 09, 2024, 06:03:54 PM

If brains were dynamite those boys wouldn't have enough to blow their nose. Did you ever see the photo of the fella wearing the poppy and had a swastika tattooed on his neck...
True. Terrifying for those families they target. Absolute cowards

Milltown Row2

While waving an Israeli fleg! Couldn't make it up
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Itchy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 09, 2024, 06:08:43 PM

There are 2 boys on this forum from a similar gene pool.

Truthsayer

The state of these far right loyalist scumbags terrorising families.. Will no doubt please Tommy Robison and the dregs of bullies down south whipping up hatred against immigrants.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cql8z2k9ndko

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rossfan

whitey

I hope no one tells Itchy

There's a new "far right" party in Ireland that has massive support

https://www.irishnews.com/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-failed-to-reflect-publics-views-on-immigration-mcdonald-says-6YDDMHKVFJEDVOLOQFCDFLZUNE/

On immigration, Ms McDonald said the party "failed to reflect where most people are at".

"So I have listened – and we are going to listen every single day – to what those who rely on Sinn Fein are telling us. That has always been our core strength

tbrick18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 09, 2024, 06:08:43 PM

Had the misfortune of driving past a cultural bonfire on Thursday night, 12 year old in the front seat wearing a Derry jersey. Tricolor, Palestinian and Sinn Fein flags on the bonfire and as we drove past someone threw a bottle at the car and scared the crap out of my young lad. The cheer went up from the squad of hard men and women walking along the roadside with the booze in hand. If it had hit the window, my lad would have been hurt.

We have friends who are from that tradition and attend bonfires and parades. My lad can't understand it.

It's an ingrained hatred of anything Catholic/Irish/Gaa in them. And if we were to be pro-anything, they would be against the same thing. The anti-immigrant thing is borne out of fear of having the precious union diluted.

imtommygunn

I'd an antrim top on going to Lisburn and I regretted it quick enough when I had to stop at temporary lights with a crowd of ones round it. I just covered it up but it's a time of year that makes me pretty uncomfortable tbh.

Itchy

Sick people full of hate, projecting their own pathetic lives onto themuns, whether themuns are Catholics, Muslims, black, gay etc - themuns are always to blame for everything.

Milltown Row2

It's an alien feeling I'd assume for young kids to be wary of wearing their favoured tops due to the areas we walk through drive through or live.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

15 of the nazifascist filth arrested in Coolock.
Attacked Garda Station.

Captain Scarlet

FFS! After they burned buses and Garda cars you'd think they would be ready but no...

https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2024/0715/1460054-from-morning-to-night-how-the-clashes-in-coolock-developed/

This was going online since 3am. A lad sent away at 5am is back at 7.30am.

Open calls to rally at 6pm from lads travelling from all over the country.

How can't they get this under control?!
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.