Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on June 12, 2024, 06:37:22 PMIn my post after the initial "sick fucks" post, I clarified it wasn't referring to parents. Didn't stop you referring to it again Miltown. No matter, today Israel was executing civilians trying to head home. Evil beyond words (sorry if that's ott)

I replied simply to others that thought they'd pull me up on it.

It seems if anyone has a difference of opinion on things it's a case of ganging up and then quoting stuff about the latest atrocities the Israeli government are carrying out.

I watch and read about it every day, other than being there I know as much as you
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jell 0 Biafra

Itchy

And a school targeted again today by the Israeli scum. Nothing is off bounds to them.

Rossfan

And fkn Netanyahu saying "I'll agree to a ceasefire once we can keep on fighting"
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Schools and hospitals seem to be main targets
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

marty34

It's to inflict as much collective punishment on the Palestinian people as possible.

This is via destroying infrastructure i.e. schools and hospitals etc.

If you look at the pictures, Gaza has been bombed out of existence.

Clearly a case of genocide.

tbrick18

Its difficult to understand why the West dont put a stop to this.
Saddam/Taliban/ISIS etc....did any of them do any worse than what Isrealis are doing now?

Its genocide.
Its pure evil.

tiempo

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 11, 2024, 05:43:00 PMIts difficult to understand why the West dont put a stop to this.
Saddam/Taliban/ISIS etc....did any of them do any worse than what Isrealis are doing now?

Its genocide.
Its pure evil.

The West are complicit

Itchy

Quote from: tbrick18 on July 11, 2024, 05:43:00 PMIts difficult to understand why the West dont put a stop to this.

Its genocide.
Its pure evil.

Well if you ever thought "The West" were the good guys you have your answer now. They/We aren't. The west is only interested in Self Interest and greed. The Yanks being the worst of all. The world is in very very bad shape at the moment.

Franko

Quote from: Itchy on July 12, 2024, 08:20:11 AM

Its genocide.
Its pure evil.

Well if you ever thought "The West" were the good guys you have your answer now. They/We aren't. The west is only interested in Self Interest and greed. The Yanks being the worst of all. The world is in very very bad shape at the moment.

100%.  Starmers recent moralising on Russia's deeds in Ukraine is almost sickening when you see what he's effectively condoning in Gaza

Jell 0 Biafra

Haretz (one of Israel's main newspapers) finds the "Hannibal" doctrine was employed on October 7th.

Haretz is behind a paywall, so I'm linking to an article that quotes the original.

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/07/israels-leading-paper-says-its-own-army-deliberately-killed-israelis-on-october-7-but-in-the-u-s-media-silence/

Itchy

71 butchered in Israels latest attack on people in tents.

Rossfan

War crimes continue daily yet no action by "The West" to stop their runaway thug "child".
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

LC

We can only hope there is a special place in hell for b@stards like Netanyahu and his cohorts.  The irony is that those already there are Hitler and his gang.  They are well matched.