Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

My coverage today has been good.  Although Paddy Hunter is destroying it

ONeill

Mine was buffering flat out first half. Still a bit.

Better than nahin.

Derrylaughan took their goals well.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

Derrylaughan have went Donegal 2012.

clarshack

Derrylaughan were hanging on for dear life there at the end. Very poor second half from them.

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 16, 2020, 12:45:17 AM
Quote from: Localexpert on August 15, 2020, 08:22:34 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 15, 2020, 03:16:56 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on August 15, 2020, 01:28:45 PM
I'd be very surprised if the wee ballygawley man is volunteering his time to commentate  ::)

The authority on all things volunteering has spoken lads.

Glad to see you back. You clonoe men wouldn't know much about volunteer ethos with the amount of expenses you pay out  8)

I can take getting beat by the better team. Didn't expect to win. But I can't stand hypocrites. You and O'Hagan in the same boat. Talking about volunteers when you have done the exact same thing with outside managers and trainers. Pure hypocrites.
However due to the genuine good friends I have in Coalisland who I know are genuine people, I would like to see Coalisland do well in the remaining championship.

There's expenses and then there's the clean fortune you eejits pay professional managers.  And what's O'Hagan got to do with it he wouldn't take money off his own club like ca$hidy did

delgany

ctrallying

Stream unwatchable,an absolute joke of a service.

clarshack

Mikhailov

Woeful connection and picture again 😡😡😡

Carmen Stateside

skeog

Shambolic.Matches streamed free from other counties faultless.For a county who boasts about its assets Tyrone TV is a joke.

BennyHarp

Complete joke. Seen about 3 mins of this game so far and even that was stopping, starting and jumping all over the place.
That was never a square ball!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on August 14, 2020, 09:39:26 PM
Eugene McConnell needs sacked!!

I standby this statement. He has had 2/3 years to iron out this Tyrone TV today has been frustrating viewing. £10 so far I'd like to see the last game but don't feel like wasting another fiver!! I'm happy to pay for a reliable service.

Living the dream!!!

stillsenior

Mikhailov

Picture now decent but Gerard Tracey is hard to listen to.

Names mixed up, repeatedly says it is an enjoyable encounter.....is that all Tyrone TV can muster up.

Referred to the McNulty brothers playing midfield for the Clarke's yesterday and they are second cousins!!!

A Five minute phone call to any prominent club member to do a bit of homework before a game is surely not a difficult ask.