Time Travel

Started by Milltown Row2, Today at 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Always loved a good time travel film or book, loved the film About time, very simple approach to what could do with the ability to time travel.

So if you had 3 attempts to travel back in time, with these three options below

• Go back and have a word with yourself- What would you say?
  • To witness a great/infamous event, be it your own or other event (give reasons)
  • To change something, but beyond your DOB and reasons
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

1. Go back and have a word with yourself- What would you say?
- believe in yourself

2. To witness a great/infamous event, be it your own or other event (give reasons)
- when Charles Poyntz defended Poyntzpass from the last strands of Earl of Tyrone's army. I would love to see the lay of the land of my homestead.

3. To change something, but beyond your DOB and reasons
- Battle of Kinsale, and tell the Earl of Tyrone that he had the English bate, or
- Wake up Brian Boru and get him out of that tent before the Dane arrived.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Itchy

1. Go back and have a word with yourself- What would you say?
- go for it, life is too short

2. To witness a great/infamous event, be it your own or other event (give reasons)
- 1947 All Ireland Final in New York.

3. To change something, but beyond your DOB and reasons
- 1798 when the two religions of this country stood together to fight the English. I'd go back in time with some weapons to make sure the right side won.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 09:15:45 AMAlways loved a good time travel film or book, loved the film About time, very simple approach to what could do with the ability to time travel.

• To witness a great/infamous event, be it your own or other event (give reasons)
Are we allowed to financially gain from 1? Like Biff in Back To The Future II can we take back all the sports results or tell ourselves to throw money into Apple stocks?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on Today at 01:24:47 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on Today at 09:15:45 AMAlways loved a good time travel film or book, loved the film About time, very simple approach to what could do with the ability to time travel.

Are we allowed to financially gain from 1? Like Biff in Back To The Future II can we take back all the sports results or tell ourselves to throw money into Apple stocks?

No Biffs allowed unfortunately

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea