The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Come on lads, this was predictable as f**k given the past few weeks.

winghalfun

Okay truthfully. Are we at the point of no return for Kloop. Stallion is correct. This is ridiculous

Captain Obvious

No more than Manchester United on Wednesday night Liverpool could have played for another few hours and wouldnt have scored against a well organised Hull city side. Marco Silva doing a fine job with average group of players.

The Stallion

Quote from: winghalfun on February 04, 2017, 04:57:45 PM
Okay truthfully. Are we at the point of no return for Kloop. Stallion is correct. This is ridiculous

Thank you. I suspect others will be too proud and stubborn to admit they were wrong and I was right all along.

Boycey

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 04, 2017, 04:58:27 PM
No more than Manchester United on Wednesday night Liverpool could have played for another few hours and wouldnt have scored against a well organised Hull city side. Marco Silva doing a fine job with average group of players.

Not seen any of match today but Silva appears to be giving them a fighting chance. Currently bottom 6 teams covered by 2 points...

winghalfun

Following the match on 5Live and BBC Live reporting. "Milner blasts one over. Kloop shouts something out to Milner. Milner shouts something back. Liverpool dressing room will be lively after the match."

I have a feeling the proverbial dressing room has been lost which is usually the death knell for any manager.

GJL

Never worry lads. Mane will sort it when he arrives back....

manfromdelmonte

Milltown Row2

It's not your year!! Fecking tenner lost on that prediction
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

SHEEDY

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2017, 05:29:18 PM
liverpool not scoring done me out of winning 250quid on a 7 match goals galore bet. only team that didnt score!!
nil satis nisi optimum

Milltown Row2

Quote from: SHEEDY on February 04, 2017, 05:32:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 04, 2017, 05:29:18 PM
liverpool not scoring done me out of winning 250quid on a 7 match goals galore bet. only team that didnt score!!

I'd a tenner at 14/1 to win league!! Cash out at xmas was 20! Shoulda took it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: GJL on February 04, 2017, 05:23:26 PM

Maybe he should change his name and come back under another name like you did after makin such a tit of yourself repeatedly you stupid fuckin gobshite. Only the Stallion betters you on here. And StGalls. And over/under the bar. Now i think of it theres quite a few but ive made my point  ;D #0 3 arena

SHEEDY

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on February 04, 2017, 05:36:58 PM
Quote from: GJL on February 04, 2017, 05:23:26 PM

Maybe he should change his name and come back under another name like you did after makin such a tit of yourself repeatedly you stupid fuckin gobshite. Only the Stallion betters you on here. And StGalls. And over/under the bar. Now i think of it theres quite a few but ive made my point  ;D #0 3 arena
raging much....
nil satis nisi optimum

The Stallion

Everything I have said about Klopp is correct. A minority of you have belatedly realised this. Amazingly many of my fellow Liverpool supporters still think Klopp is a brilliant manager rather than completely clueless.

Speaking the truth, which is clear to anyone with any understanding of football, seems to be getting me labelled as a troll, which is bizarre. If anything, surely those who continue to Hail Klopp as a world class manager are doing the trolling?

J70

Quote from: laoislad on February 04, 2017, 05:01:12 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 04, 2017, 04:53:27 PM
Come on lads, this was predictable as f**k given the past few weeks.
It's the hope that it will be different this time that kills you!

Need Coutinho and Firmino back in form very soon. Both have missed ridiculous chances in the past two games, which can't be afforded when they're not creating a whole lot.