The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

J70

What are Leicester's tackle numbers this year compared to last?

laoislad

I'm guessing StGalls will be quiet enough in here tonight....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on February 01, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

As poor as Liverpool have been for well over a month now there's still a few points between us and them.

That's just, like your opinion man.

The Stallion

As poor as Liverpool have been throughout Klopp's tenure, he inexplicably still hasn't been sacked.

Medic

Quote from: J70 on January 31, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
Quote from: Taylor on January 31, 2017, 03:40:00 PM
Even if Liverpool get a result tonight it means nothing in the grand scheme.

Hull are likely to do a number on them at the weekend.

This Klopp fella is not all he is made out to be.

Stallion was right all along

Hello Stallion!

LOL!!!
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

laoislad

Quote from: Armamike on February 01, 2017, 10:13:27 PM

As poor as Liverpool have been for well over a month now there's still a few points between us and them.

Man United deserve to be top though....

J70

As if we didn't know from Liverpool's own recent problems though, tonight's game shows that Hull away at the weekend could be another game of "pass it from one side of the field to the other on the edge of the box with no penetration".

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on February 02, 2017, 02:10:04 AM
As if we didn't know from Liverpool's own recent problems though, tonight's game shows that Hull away at the weekend could be another game of "pass it from one side of the field to the other on the edge of the box with no penetration".
Watched a few highlights there when I got home from work.  Markovic could have won it for Hull.  How funny would that have been! Mourhino making a tit of himself in the interview afterwards also.  Having a go at Klopp.. What had them dropping points at Hull got to do with Liverpool?
Yeah you're correct though.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Hull get something at the weekend. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on February 02, 2017, 02:05:56 AM
Quote from: Armamike on February 01, 2017, 10:13:27 PM

Man United deserve to be top though....

Hahaha gives off about Utd being obsessed and clearly obsessed yourself ! Obviously too obsessed to notice
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

Quote from: laoislad on February 02, 2017, 02:22:05 AM
Quote from: J70 on February 02, 2017, 02:10:04 AM
Watched a few highlights there when I got home from work.  Markovic could have won it for Hull.  How funny would that have been! Mourhino making a tit of himself in the interview afterwards also.  Having a go at Klopp.. What had them dropping points at Hull got to do with Liverpool?
Yeah you're correct though.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Hull get something at the weekend.

Sure that's what he is.

Captain Obvious

Simon Mignolet was so weak on that Hull City goal.

The Stallion

Mignolet is an awful keeper.

Klopp was happy to reward his consistently awful performances with a lucrative new contract, and continue to play him regularly.

Genius manager though apparently.

Gabriel_Hurl

heganboy

80% of possession and 2 shots on target. Woeful.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity