Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballinaman

Well shams..... Whaaaaa ye saaayin bout Ballin-yeah hi???Anymore of this coinne from puddentjaws on this yoke and the greenhills boys will make more chips outa yer teeet than Barry McLoughlin sees in a week down in Cafollas. :D  :D :D :D

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: ballinaman on February 10, 2011, 06:49:59 AM
Well shams..... Whaaaaa ye saaayin bout Ballin-yeah hi???Anymore of this coinne from puddentjaws on this yoke and the greenhills boys will make more chips outa yer teeet than Barry McLoughlin sees in a week down in Cafollas. :D  :D :D :D

Careful sham ya dont get lamped by the fooks

Wa-hu!
Hasta la victoria siempre

stephenite

Oh dear, the animals have gotten loose again I see.

Canalman

From driving through I always find Mountrath somewhat grim as I do Aughnacloy. Never stopped in either place so strictly a "drive through" observation.

J OGorman

Quote from: Canalman on February 10, 2011, 12:24:52 PM
From driving through I always find Mountrath somewhat grim as I do Aughnacloy. Never stopped in either place so strictly a "drive through" observation.

Aughnacloy has one of the best deli's in the land..and a few good spots for hearty fry ups on route to the games. Put on the blinker and feast up sir

AZOffaly

Quote from: J OGorman on February 10, 2011, 12:52:44 PM

Aughnacloy has one of the best deli's in the land..and a few good spots for hearty fry ups on route to the games. Put on the blinker and feast up sir

+1 re Aughnacloy's deli.

5 Sams

Where's the deli lads???? Have to say that Sally's does a great feed after a match..
The Aristocrat Years

J OGorman

Quote from: 5 Sams on February 11, 2011, 01:56:38 PM

Where's the deli lads???? Have to say that Sally's does a great feed after a match..

Poundhill Super Valu..its on the left at the bottom of the hill leading into Aughnacloy if you're coming in from Ballygawley way

AZOffaly

That's the one. I had Soda bread there for the first time. (I think that's what it's called). Jaysus it was deadly. Soda Bread down here is brown bread in a cake basically.

5 Sams

Quote from: J OGorman on February 11, 2011, 02:11:21 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on February 11, 2011, 01:56:38 PM

Poundhill Super Valu..its on the left at the bottom of the hill leading into Aughnacloy if you're coming in from Ballygawley way

I know it....good stuff alright...
The Aristocrat Years

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 11, 2011, 02:12:37 PM
That's the one. I had Soda bread there for the first time. (I think that's what it's called). Jaysus it was deadly. Soda Bread down here is brown bread in a cake basically.

f**k your breakfast roles, soda with 2 big lumps of bacon, 2 sausages, fried egg and HP sauce is the best hangover cure in the world without a shadow of a doubt  :)

INDIANA