Flags in lurgan

Started by mooncatiii, July 02, 2007, 07:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mooncatiii

Quote from: GweylTah on July 02, 2007, 02:19:37 PM
Quote from: mooncatiii on July 02, 2007, 02:14:19 PM
Gweltah u would need to indulge in some form of releif cos it seems to me you have a bit too much tension built up there, my posts and donaghs was discussing what happened last night where UUP and DUP members stood beside loyalist paramilitaries and protested at tricolours being flown in the town centre.  this is not idle talk it is plain fact that i seen with my own two eyes, i did claim to know the ins and outs of the LVF etc so do me a favour and wind the neck in because you are amking a complete tit out of yourself again

How do you know they are loyalist paramilitaries?

Could it be that the UUP and DUP members there were there to try to keep a lid on things?  If so, would that not be a responsible way to behave?

Were these 'loyalist paramilitaries' wearing bomber-jackets or boiler suits or such like? Did they make you feel hot?

:-*

i no they r loyalist paramilitaries because they have served time for being so.   and i would hardly say that cheering and clapping when youths climb a lampposts and tear down a tricolours is keeping a lid on it!

so have you found who your da is then?
shazam

GweylTah

How do you know all this? I suggest it's mostly conjecture.

If you really DO know all of this, and that people involved served time for paramilitarism, could it be that they are no longer paramilitaries?

It all sounds like you're blowing all this out of proportion, when the seeds of division in Lurgan were sown by much more serious incidents quoted earlier.

Anyway, feel the love.

Denver Mayobridge

Gweyl Tah are you trying to say that people would not know the paramilitaries in their local area? What a pile of crap, of course people know.

In the cases of the LVF and UVF, most of the time these "big men" like to be known around their areas especially places like Mourneview

mooncatiii

Quote from: GweylTah on July 02, 2007, 02:32:10 PM

If you really DO know all of this, and that people involved served time for paramilitarism, could it be that they are no longer paramilitaries?

It all sounds like you're blowing all this out of proportion, when the seeds of division in Lurgan were sown by much more serious incidents quoted earlier.

Anyway, feel the love.

no its fact mate because i seen it, the elected representives clapped and cheered as the flags where ripped down and i no they r members because i am me and i know everything!   ;D   so quit with the incitful remarks and pull your hand out of your ma and investigate who daddy actually is, me thinks u have been living a lie
shazam

Donagh

There were a number of current and active loyalist paramilitaries on parade in Lurgan last night. This is fact, not conjecture. One of them was shot recently in the LVF/UVF feud. Another was arrested during a UVF/LVF punch-up in the Mechanics Institute and another in relation to an assault on a woman in the Mournview estates when the LVF attempted to put a family out. These individuals are easily recognisable because (i) the Sunday World publish their photos every week (ii) one of them is the son of a local SDLP cllr (iii) they regularly peddle drugs in the nightclubs that still get a mixed crowd (iv) some of them used to live in the Wakehurst estate not so long ago and are well known to the nationalist community.

As regards the seeds of division in Lurgan, I look forward to your acknowledgement of the widespread and systemic collusion of the RUC and UDR and loyalist death squads in the north Armagh area over 30 years, not to mention the deaths of the six unarmed men in 1982 referred to on another thread, or widespread discrimination in employment practice which continued to recent times.

GweylTah

Quote from: mooncatiii on July 02, 2007, 02:40:29 PM
pull your hand out of your ma

Incest is it? Don't judge everyone else by your own standards, petal.

I'm finding this obsession with paramilitarism hilarious, and as for Donagh's quoting of the Sunday World, well ....

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Donagh on July 02, 2007, 02:43:43 PM
There were a number of current and active loyalist paramilitaries on parade in Lurgan last night. This is fact, not conjecture. One of them was shot recently in the LVF/UVF feud. Another was arrested during a UVF/LVF punch-up in the Mechanics Institute and another in relation to an assault on a woman in the Mournview estates when the LVF attempted to put a family out. These individuals are easily recognisable because (i) the Sunday World publish their photos every week (ii) one of them is the son of a local SDLP cllr (iii) they regularly peddle drugs in the nightclubs that still get a mixed crowd (iv) some of them used to live in the Wakehurst estate not so long ago and are well known to the nationalist community.

As regards the seeds of division in Lurgan, I look forward to your acknowledgement of the widespread and systemic collusion of the RUC and UDR and loyalist death squads in the north Armagh area over 30 years, not to mention the deaths of the six unarmed men in 1982 referred to on another thread, or widespread discrimination in employment practice which continued to recent times.
come off it donagh
you know better than that
in order to prove that you know anything about the uvf/lvf/uda/ruc etc etc you have to provide names , pictures and sworn testimony signed in the blood of fenians to show that this 'might' have some credibility
::)

(also sammy boy - sarcasm , thats the lowest form of orange lodge!)

mooncatiii

Quote from: GweylTah on July 02, 2007, 03:03:57 PM

I'm finding this obsession with paramilitarism hilarious, and as for Donagh's quoting of the Sunday World, well ....

obsession what u on about u tube!  it was a passing comment sayin tht a well knwn paramilitary/drug dealer was on parade with UUP + DUP councillors, this is a fact mate, weather you like it or not but il let u go on and hoke out your bowler hat, orange sash and your brand new pair of shiney shoes because im sure you've a few sponsor walks to do over the next few weeks
shazam

illdecide

I see they were at it last night again, a mini riot b4 the mini twelfth. That town needs sorting big time, how can all the tri colours be taken down and the rest of the red white and blue shit left on the lamposts. It just goes to show that we are still second class citizen's in most towns, the cops actually watched Loyalists take down our flags and the first sign of a catholic trying to take a union jack down they are out with the riot gear and beating him with batons.

Some things just never change!! >:( >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mooncatiii

true enough illdecide heard there where loyalists out at half 4 yesterday morning takin down tricolours under the watchful of the RUC i mean PSNI,  im afraid if the they don't sort things out its gna be a long summer as this could be the catalyst for trouble in other areas.  heard the bonfire at parkmore in craigavon came a bit prematurely on sunday night  :D so sad
shazam

Donagh

Some amount of scum up that town last night. Was through at about 7pm and that lane beside Julies Kitchen was full of spides drinking wine and fixing their scarves over their faces. On down by Union St their da's had all gathered presumably after eating all the pies, drinking all the cheap cider, using up all of Bubbles tattoo ink and buying up every t**ker Rangers top from Lifestyle Sports before heading en mass down towards the Fenian end of the town. Strangely there wasn't a peeler in sight until you reached the LCA were two dozen of them had gathered with more in the back of the half dozen Landrovers to keep a handful of childer at bay. Pure tinkerville that town centre at the moment – is it any wonder no one would wants associate with that bunch. As for the parade being forced around the back of the memorial and the flags issue – well done PSNI – you just handed the dissidents another victory and went some way to ensuring another load of Orange Halls will be burnt down in the coming weeks.

GweylTah

Quote from: illdecide on July 03, 2007, 08:40:38 AMthe first sign of a catholic trying to take a union jack down they are out with the riot gear and beating him with batons.

I'm sure that's true.

Quote from: illdecide on July 03, 2007, 08:40:38 AMSome things just never change!! >:( >:(

No they don't, Rudyard.

mooncatiii

Quote from: GweylTah on July 03, 2007, 10:18:28 AM
Quote from: illdecide on July 03, 2007, 08:40:38 AMthe first sign of a catholic trying to take a union jack down they are out with the riot gear and beating him with batons.

I'm sure that's true.

Quote from: illdecide on July 03, 2007, 08:40:38 AMSome things just never change!! >:( >:(

No they don't, Rudyard.

actually it is true, take drive round the town and see not one union jack has been removed and most of the tri colours have been taken down! but id say ur glad about tht, u and the rest of the bowler hat brigade
shazam

Tonto

Can I just ask, why is it that these tricolours were put up.

Putting up Union Flags and bunting at this time of the year in Lurgan is usual and they are taken down after the 12th, but the tricolours at this time of the year are unprecendented.

Dare I say that certain republicans only wanted to provoke a reaction so that they would have an excuse to feel oppressed.... :o

Donagh

Quote from: Tonto on July 03, 2007, 01:22:39 PM
Putting up Union Flags and bunting at this time of the year in Lurgan is usual and they are taken down after the 12th, but the tricolours at this time of the year are unprecendented.

Dare I say that certain republicans only wanted to provoke a reaction so that they would have an excuse to feel oppressed.... :o

Ho hum... where have we heard all of that before?