Previous topic - Next topic

AbbeySider

This is a very morbid thread

tbrick18

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 25, 2010, 01:11:55 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 25, 2010, 01:04:26 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 25, 2010, 12:59:04 PM
There's a woman in a nursing home locally is 106. Still fairly sharp. Apparently she says, "God has forgotten about me."  like the Green Mile...

Apparently there are babies and young children alive now that will live to their 1,000s.

Wise up Ziggy... you mean 100s...  ::)

No I didn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4003063.stm

Heard it from other sources too.
Testing Accessibility

theskull1

Strategically, what is the incentive to increase the lifespan of the species to these degrees? Can you imagine the population crisis then? These "intelligent" crackpots don't seem know how to put two and two together :-\
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

longrunsthefox

Seen a piece in a paper here recently about some woman from Gortin who just renewed her driving licence... she's 98 and driving the roads... no bother to her 

deiseach

There's a link to an article to the contrary on that page:

Don't fall for the cult of immortality

muppet

Quote from: ziggysego on February 25, 2010, 01:04:26 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 25, 2010, 12:59:04 PM
There's a woman in a nursing home locally is 106. Still fairly sharp. Apparently she says, "God has forgotten about me."  like the Green Mile...

Apparently there are babies and young children alive now that will live to their 1,000s.

Is this the same maths used to proclaim Tyrone team of the decade?
MWWSI 2017

longrunsthefox

Is there a prize for being the last person to mention the team of the decade debate 2000-2009...  ::)

illdecide

Why would you care how you die? you'll be dead and you won't be worrying about. As long i die b4 my 2 kids i couldn't care less when or how
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

longrunsthefox

Quote from: illdecide on February 25, 2010, 02:42:21 PM
Why would you care how you die? you'll be dead and you won't be worrying about. As long i die b4 my 2 kids i couldn't care less when or how

Well you'd hardly want to be tortured to death by knifes and  a blow torch or be eaten by  a pack of ravenous hounds or dipped in acid or have your legs taken off with  a chainsaw or  a hacksaw like the boys in scarey films... now would you?  :-\   

Olly

1. Japan 81.3
2. Sweden 79.9
3. Canada 79.2
4. Spain 79.1
5. Switzerland 79.0
5. Australia 79.0
7. Israel 78.9
8. Norway 78.7
8. France 78.7
10. Italy 78.6
15. UK 77.9
18. US 76.9
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

longrunsthefox

Wat?... Average people live to?... or their scores in Olympic ice skating? ... Olly, you're a legend  :P

illdecide

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 25, 2010, 02:53:26 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 25, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Well you'd hardly want to be tortured to death by knifes and  a blow torch or be eaten by  a pack of ravenous hounds or dipped in acid or have your legs taken off with  a chainsaw or  a hacksaw like the boys in scarey films... now would you?  :-\

FFS Foxy you know what i mean, of course i wouldn't wanna suffer but a normal run of the mill death would be dead on
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

muppet

If their birth certs are as reliable as their passports it would be impossible to tell.
MWWSI 2017

AbbeySider