Bradley quits Derry county panel

Started by GrandMasterFlash, July 06, 2009, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glens abu

some arrogant players you cant manage, want everything to revolve around them,thats why Baker kicked CJ off the Antrim panel and it worked.

Massey-135

you's derry boys are some craic. bigger mess than donegal. so much for paddy bradley's career, thought he was the big man doing keepy uppys in a national league game but he's going to end his career without even an ulster medal. serves the square headed hoor right!

Zapatista

Quote from: INDIANA on July 06, 2009, 03:03:57 PM
Some thing has to be completely wrong in the camp for that to happen. Thats Derry's chances gone of achieving anything this year. You don't have to like any of your players as a manager but you have to be able to manage them. Not everyone has the same personality.

Do you know why he qiut?

http://www.hoganstand.com/Dublin/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=114331

OverThePostsAWide

Quote from: Massey-135 on July 06, 2009, 03:23:30 PM
you's derry boys are some craic. bigger mess than donegal. so much for paddy bradley's career, thought he was the big man doing keepy uppys in a national league game but he's going to end his career without even an ulster medal. serves the square headed hoor right!

Is that a muck spreader I see on the back of your tractor there Massey? You're certainly leaving a bad smell and the trail leads to you  ;)

Players come and go and often come again. Managers come and go. The two aren't always unrelated. To say that it is the end of his county career is a bit premature.

And what has the shape of his head got to do with anything  ???

Show us a picture of yours (either one) and we'll critique it for ye  ;)

GrandMasterFlash

In fairness Massey 135 you can't call anyone a square headed hoor if you like 135s. Sure aren't they one of the squarest tractors ever made!

heffo

Quote from: Zapatista on July 06, 2009, 03:29:15 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on July 06, 2009, 03:03:57 PM
Some thing has to be completely wrong in the camp for that to happen. Thats Derry's chances gone of achieving anything this year. You don't have to like any of your players as a manager but you have to be able to manage them. Not everyone has the same personality.

Do you know why he qiut?

http://www.hoganstand.com/Dublin/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=114331

http://tinyurl.com/lmcjpr

See second last post from yesterday evening..

RMDrive

What a ridiculous and insulting comment. There's no way the Derry setup is in a bigger mess than ours. How dare you.

Zapatista

Cheers heffo, I was aware of that though.

My point was that maybe it's not a serious as INDIANA made out as it can happen any county for any number of reasons. That is unless he knows why PB quit.

Massey-135

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 06, 2009, 03:35:43 PM

In fairness Massey 135 you can't call anyone a square headed hoor if you like 135s. Sure aren't they one of the squarest tractors ever made!

i can surely. outside of david coulthard he has possibly the squarest head i've ever seen. are you implying that a massey 135 is not a hip tractor to have, or just on its physical shape?!

Fuzzman

I see BBC have updated the story with these lines

2007 All Star Bradley told Cassidy of his decision on Sunday morning.

Bradley is understood to have been unhappy at the prospect of being moved away from full-forward in next weekend's game at Clones.

There is speculation that Joe Diver is likely to be used as the full-forward target man against Monaghan.

Niggling quad muscle and knee injuries are also believed to have played a part in Bradley's decision to quit the squad.

The prolific Glenullin clubman is third in the all-time Ulster scoring list in Championship football and won an All Star for his performances in 2007.

The 28-year-old former Derry captain has won two National League medals.

Amazing to think he's 3rd top scorer but never won an Ulster medal.

eireogatron

i assume AI qualifier matches count as his tally.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Massey-135 on July 06, 2009, 03:46:34 PM
Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on July 06, 2009, 03:35:43 PM

i can surely. outside of david coulthard he has possibly the squarest head i've ever seen. are you implying that a massey 135 is not a hip tractor to have, or just on its physical shape?!

Jaysus I'm a massive fan of the 135s, especially with the Sekura cabs.. I was a big 35x man but once the 135s emerged I was hooked immediately.. Their minimalist appearance is pure chíc!

thebandit

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 06, 2009, 04:34:57 PM

Bradley is understood to have been unhappy at the prospect of being moved away from full-forward in next weekend's game at Clones.

There is speculation that Joe Diver is likely to be used as the full-forward target man against Monaghan.

Niggling quad muscle and knee injuries are also believed to have played a part in Bradley's decision to quit the squad.

The prolific Glenullin clubman is third in the all-time Ulster scoring list in Championship football and won an All Star for his performances in 2007.

He's like a big child on an under 12 team - "I'm only playing full forword and nowhere else"

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: full back on July 06, 2009, 12:21:03 PM
From what I have seen of Dessie, I would say Dessie was doing the 'marking' rather than Paddy
I hope Bradley reconsiders and comes back to 'mark' Mone  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

JMohan

Quote from: thebandit on July 06, 2009, 06:05:03 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on July 06, 2009, 04:34:57 PM

He's like a big child on an under 12 team - "I'm only playing full forword and nowhere else"
That's providing that report is correct