Brolly is a Tool - Huge banner at Monaghan v Armagh match

Started by Roashter, July 04, 2009, 07:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schkite

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 05, 2009, 08:39:25 PM
I wonder will the Monaghan fans have another banner for Brolly on Saturday or just use the same one.

Will the Derry fans take action if it's up again?!

Main Street

I wonder will the Monaghan fans have another banner for Brolly on Saturday or just use the same one.
I suppose it might depend on which line Joe decides to spin during the week to suit whatever argument he is presenting.

Would this be regarded as bad taste?

lob her in lad

Quote from: Main Street on July 05, 2009, 10:02:38 PM
I suppose it might depend on which line Joe decides to spin during the week to suit whatever argument he is presenting.

Would this be regarded as bad taste?

Indeed it does not, if I had kids they would be sporting these at all county and club games, it's no more offensive than a Derry Brolly, (see what I did there)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

tbrick18

tbrick18

eireogatron

OOOOOOH!!! It meant Brolly is a tool!!

I thought they had got a bad deal from the Prudential and they were calling the Prudential ISA account a tool!

(Prudential Brolly) ISA - TOOL!!

Main Street

If Joe was going to the game he could actually use that brolly with the finger up message,  a retort to the Monaghan fans.

lob her in lad

Does anybody have a link to an image of this, although I was watching the game online I have to say I missed it and have been trawling the interweb trying to find it but to no avail.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

Main Street

Joe is so good that he can just blow the ball into the net these days

TacadoirArdMhacha

What in the name of Jaysus is he wearing those tights for?!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Maguire01

He looks like he has taken up ballet in that first shot!

Main Street

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on July 07, 2009, 01:23:02 PM
What in the name of Jaysus is he wearing those tights for?!
Can you imagine some of the very polite sledging.
"Excuse me Joe, but I think there is a ladder running up your tights"