Mayo radio documentary - radio 1 - 27th June

Started by m@yoman, June 26, 2009, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Zulu on June 27, 2009, 02:07:49 PM
QuoteMy point is it could be worse, ye might be from a county that never won a province and not likely too.

That isn't worse I can assure you.

Dont believe you.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

rosnarun

has sligonian written his yearly piece condemning sligo GAA and all init yet or do we have to wait till tomorrow for it?
Save your self a load of bother and cut and paste this year
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

the Deel Rover

Quote from: rosnarun on June 27, 2009, 03:00:06 PM
has sligonian written his yearly piece condemning sligo GAA and all init yet or do we have to wait till tomorrow for it?

No ros just the opposite in fact a few weeks ago he wrote an apology to the current management for what he wrote when they were appointed more or less said that they had now got his approval and we know how important that is. Rumour has it that Kevin Walsh pm'd him to thank him for his vote of confidence   oh yes and he was one of the many who pm'd him wondering why he hated mayo so much
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mannix

sligonian,
whats wrong with you? you need to relax a little and enjoy the games, if you are getting this annoyed maybe you should take a break from the thing and concentrate on your job or something.
enjoy the bloody game and let mayo whinge about no sam for so long if we want to, 4 finals in 10 years and no sam would test anyones patience.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: rosnarun on June 27, 2009, 03:00:06 PM

Win, Lose or Draw, wont condemn Sligo GAA tomorrow. I dont remember doing in the past but of course have been justifably critical.

Ah yes my apology, explained that on the other thread, whilst my voice isnt important and nor do I feel it is, it was well meaning and deserved. I sometimes go over the top like here and I made a mistake for sure about the appointment. Why bring that up against me, why turn it into a negative?

On here today at work am seriously pissed off not being home for the game so couldnt resist today, probably ott, sorry. Thanks mannix.

"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

stephenite

Just listened to it there - well out together documentary by a Rossie!

I think we are great in Mayo for applying some sort of legend to our inability to kick on and win the thing, and I think that tendency is dangerous and wrong.