Laois Senior Football Championship 2019

Started by The PRO, February 28, 2019, 09:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jd

I actually fancied ballyfin to beat ODs (yeah I know,Easy be wise after the event!!) I think they'll do a job on Killeshin too. They have a lovely way of playing and serious pace up top which is the most important thing cos they hit teams so fast on the break. Moore has come on an awful lot in the past year too. They are a well drilled outfit and will play with nothing to lose now

Don Draper

Neutralobserver

Great result for Ballyfin, we all got that one wrong, Killeshin will be a lot stronger physically and will also now take note of Ballyfin after the o'dempseys result, they will not take them for granted

thegreeenandgold

Quote from: Don Draper on September 16, 2019, 10:56:40 AM
Who is managing Ballyfin?

Killian Fitzpatrick, It's great to see Ballyfin and Killeshin in the Semi Final two very well drilled outfits.

Laoiseabu

No reason why Killeshin can't be there or there abouts . Young organised team with plenty of firepower up front . The three boys Back from America have improved them further. If they can get over Ballyfin you never know what could happen in a final especially if they play out of their skins for the full hour.

As for Portlaoise . They will be hard beaten when it comes to it but they seem to have regressed considerably opening the door for a new winner this year. I notice more and more of the intermediate team is creeping into the first team as every year goes by . If port can beat Graiguecullen it would set up a match against Portlaoise that we all want to see.

While we are in for an exciting end to the championship unfortunately I don't see any team from Laois making a mark in Leinster club this year .

Don Draper

Quote from: thegreeenandgold on September 16, 2019, 11:38:00 AM
Quote from: Don Draper on September 16, 2019, 10:56:40 AM
Who is managing Ballyfin?

Killian Fitzpatrick, It's great to see Ballyfin and Killeshin in the Semi Final two very well drilled outfits.
One of their own. Good to see.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Replay of Graiguecullen and Portarlington fixed for Thursday 19/09/2019 at McCann Park at 8.00PM.
A bit unfair on Graiguecullen having to play in Ports home ground, surely they could have played it in O'Moore Park on Thursday....
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Laoiseabu

Must be a mistake . If that's true it's an absolutely ridiculous decision. It's quite baffling the more you think about it . Should be fixed for either o Moore park or Stradbally .

Silkyskillssunshinee

Ah it has to be a mistake. No reason why it wouldn't be in OMP.

Uisce

No surprise but it was a mistake, fixture now says it is in O'Moore park.

portlaoisekid

I fancy Port to  make the semis...confidence is high to say the least and they fancy a cut at Portlaoise big time..

I like Graigue and would like to see a guy like Mark Timmons win a county but this is Ports time i think .

Port by at least 5 points.

Don Draper

Port win the psychological battle, Graigue lads here shit themselves at the thought of going to McCann Park

Neutralobserver

there wont be alot in it again but i also think port by a few

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Quote from: Don Draper on September 17, 2019, 02:01:00 PM
Port win the psychological battle, Graigue lads here shit themselves at the thought of going to McCann Park
More schoolboy stuff from this clown 🤡
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Don Draper

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on September 17, 2019, 02:46:33 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on September 17, 2019, 02:01:00 PM
More schoolboy stuff from this clown 🤡
You cut me deep Shrek.