2008 Ulster Club Championships

Started by Our Nail Loney, August 22, 2008, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

Predict the winners of each county, chance to win prizes...

http://www.gaeliclife.com/club/

Zapatista

2008 has been a bit of a mad  year in inter county football(it certainly took Pillar by surprise) . It might take someone with a big set of balls to top this if the trend continues to club football.

orangeman

Quote from: Zapatista on August 22, 2008, 12:43:47 PM
2008 has been a bit of a mad  year in inter county football(it certainly took Pillar by surprise) . It might take someone with a big set of balls to top this if the trend continues to club football.

Pillar looked alike he had a huge set !  ;)

Our Nail Loney

Yeah everyone will be picking St Galls, Cross, Mayobridge etc etc

Will take someone to buck the trend or pick the difficult counties, tyrone, maybe even derry?

Uladh

Galls, Cross, Cavan Gaels, Burren, S'Neill, Eunans, Teemore, Clontibret, Dromore.

corn02

Zapatista

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 22, 2008, 12:53:24 PM

Will take someone to buck the trend or pick the difficult counties, tyrone, maybe even derry?

Dromore or Carrickmore for Tyrone. If you pick anyone else and win ye deserve to win the thing outright. Siince Dromore and Carrickmore will be picked by most it might be wise to pick Omagh on the off chance and if they come up trumphs you will have that advantage. 

Tempoman

Quote from: Uladh on August 22, 2008, 12:56:53 PM

Galls, Cross, Cavan Gaels, Burren, S'Neill, Eunans, Teemore, Clontibret, Dromore.

Your srewed already Uladh, teemore were beaten by st pats last weekend in fermanagh

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Tempoman on August 22, 2008, 01:34:50 PM
Quote from: Uladh on August 22, 2008, 12:56:53 PM

Your srewed already Uladh, teemore were beaten by st pats last weekend in fermanagh

:D

Our Nail Loney

st galls
cross
cavan gaels
slaughtneil
st eunans
burren
enniskillen
clontibret
carrickmore

Uladh

I was wondering why they weren't listed then i figured teemore must be st pats! hard to keep in touch when you're away.

surely i'd get st pats by default so?

corn02

Clicked St Pats? You  'll get them alright.

Our Nail Loney

who you do corn?? don't be shy now

corn02

St Galls, Cross, Cavan Gaels, Ballinderry, Mayobridge, Clontibret, Belcoo Dromore and I think Gaoth Dobhair in Donegal.

Rav67

Quote from: Zapatista on August 22, 2008, 01:04:54 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 22, 2008, 12:53:24 PM

Dromore or Carrickmore for Tyrone. If you pick anyone else and win ye deserve to win the thing outright. Siince Dromore and Carrickmore will be picked by most it might be wise to pick Omagh on the off chance and if they come up trumphs you will have that advantage. 

Are Omagh not out already?