European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

It's hard to appreciate this Treble!

imtommygunn

"Manchester City have done the impossible"

Ai dead on...

(I don't mind them but what a load of shit)

Wildweasel74

Big one for City the night, no longer in the backroom any more.

clarshack

City were jammy enough in the end but then so were Utd back in 99.

Nanderson

imtommygunn

I still don't believe they play a way that suits Haaland.

straightred

Quote from: bennydorano on June 10, 2023, 09:57:36 PM
Stumbled over the line. Will win more now
Newcastle signed a dodgy sponsorship deal for 31m on Friday as they emulate city in flouting the financial rules. The game is f**ked

Wildweasel74

City played poorly but still won, sign of a good team.

Aaron Boone

straightred

Quote from: Aaron Boone on June 10, 2023, 10:01:01 PM
Newcastle next year.
Exactly. I lost interest in English football a long time ago. Sky loading the dice in their favour was bad enough but the middle east money has brought it to new levels. City are cheating but no one wants to call it out. Newcastle are following suit. We'll see how Liverpool and Man U fans feel in a few years when the quality gap increases and the authorities continue to ignore it

Wildweasel74

They been the best team overall over the past 6yrs, Liverpool pushed them for a while but Liverpool have a great season then a shit one all too often recently. 1st Championship league the hardest, I think they win at least 1 more plus still be the dominant team in England over nxt 5yrs.

From the Bunker

There is a reason Lukaku is out on loan from Chelsea even though they had no defined striker this season.

Nanderson

Quote from: straightred on June 10, 2023, 10:00:19 PM
Newcastle signed a dodgy sponsorship deal for 31m on Friday as they emulate city in flouting the financial rules. The game is f**ked
Whats the difference in Mike Ashley plastering newcastle with sports direct sponsorship and Dave Whelan plastering wigan with DW sports and previously JJB sports sponsorship and the deals with city and newcastle. Only difference I can see is the amount of money involved in it

bennydorano

Quote from: straightred on June 10, 2023, 10:00:19 PM
Financial fair play is a joke ffs. It's designed to keep the elite elite and f**k all else. City are where they are because of Pep (& money), Newcastle might join them as Howe looks a good manager.

The elites don't like the nouveau riche, slap it up them.

Wildweasel74

Sure Man Utd for years won leagues because they brought / outbid other clubs to pick up top players. They spend a fortune past 5yrs and got f**k all to show for it.