European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Haaland was bought with this competition in mind.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

screenexile

City look to be peaking at the right time!

From the Bunker

Mané looked completely lost this evening. I've never seen him have less an influence on a game.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 11, 2023, 10:23:13 PM
Mané looked completely lost this evening. I've never seen him have less an influence on a game.

He played 20 minutes game was over
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 11, 2023, 11:00:29 PM

True, and City were in cruise mode at that stage.

onefineday

It really feels like Barcelona, Bayern and Liverpool would all be significantly better if lewandoski and mane had stayed put.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: onefineday on April 12, 2023, 08:06:03 AM

It really feels like Barcelona, Bayern and Liverpool would all be significantly better if lewandoski and mane had stayed put.

Why didn't they stay at these successful clubs? Was there something going on or just looking a better deal?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

Barcelona, fucked as they are, would be even more fucked if they didn't have Lewandowski's goals from the first half of the season.

Baile Brigín 2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 12, 2023, 08:36:23 AM

Why didn't they stay at these successful clubs? Was there something going on or just looking a better deal?

Bayern don't offer long or big deals to players over 30 and wouldn't make an exception for Lewondowski. He is having a great season at Barcelona

Capt Pat

Kante should have buried that chance that he took on his left. Chelsea have all their best forward players on the bench.

thewobbler

Quote from: Capt Pat on April 18, 2023, 08:20:41 PM
Kante should have buried that chance that he took on his left. Chelsea have all their best forward players on the bench.

Based on the past couple of season, Chelsea don't have any best forward players. Just a mediocre one in Havetz and a bunch of wasters after that.

This might be one of the smarter moves of Lampard's managerial career

Captain Obvious

AC Milan on course to knocking Napoli out shows domestic league form goes out the window in cup competitions and one having better record than the other in Europe helps?

Milltown Row2

Liam Brady really needs to retire ;D

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on April 18, 2023, 09:00:06 PM
AC Milan on course to knocking Napoli out shows domestic league form goes out the window in cup competitions and one having better record than the other in Europe helps?
It's an elite competition. Napoli need to do more work
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Armagh18

All hope pinned on Madrid then. Pity they won't meet City in a final. City bottle it.