European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

A lot of deleted posts id say
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Napoli are a joy to watch, deserved group winners, they should get to the semi finals at least.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Captain Obvious

quit yo jibbajabba

Cant sleep. Bugger.

Just saw a video of Ethan Mbappe for psg v juve u19s. Hes 15. Plays as a 6. I know its dangerous to base too much on a 2min video but looks the part. Anyway if he makes it big remember my name lolol.

Away to try for slumber again

ONeill

Jesus it's morning time Jibba. Up to fcuk.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

Ach only jokin id ten mile done by then 😉😃

ONeill

Neymar acting the bollocks for PSG and ref called him out.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rodney trotter

Juventus hit with a 15 pt deduction following on from the investigation into their finances . They have chance to appeal decision.

For a club that was demoted to Seria B previously they get in a lot of
Financial  bother.

Milltown Row2

Big game tonight and no chat!!

Finalist from last year, very mooted

Your man was on the radio today Peter Hooton from the group The Farm, he was at the final last year and said that there will be protests today because of the game last year, he felt Liverpool lost because the players felt exhausted after hearing about what was going on outside the ground..

Anyways, as an interest Vinicius to score anytime, Benzema over 0.5 assist and both teams to receive a card 16/1!

The best one is Salah and Benzema to have over 0.5 shots on target 7/4

Bet responsibly  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rodney trotter

Do you watch just because of betting? You're always mentioning odds like a bookmaker

Milltown Row2

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 21, 2023, 07:23:21 PM
Do you watch just because of betting? You're always mentioning odds like a bookmaker

I like a flutter, the odds give you an idea about how the game will fair, if you can afford 2 or 3 quid it makes it more entertaining if you ain't a supporter

Milltown Row2

Captain Obvious

A gift from both goalkeepers. Unbelievable Jeff.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 21, 2023, 07:14:31 PM
Big game tonight and no chat!!

Finalist from last year, very mooted

Your man was on the radio today Peter Hooton from the group The Farm, he was at the final last year and said that there will be protests today because of the game last year, he felt Liverpool lost because the players felt exhausted after hearing about what was going on outside the ground..

Anyways, as an interest Vinicius to score anytime, Benzema over 0.5 assist and both teams to receive a card 16/1!

The best one is Salah and Benzema to have over 0.5 shots on target 7/4

Bet responsibly  ;)

Hopefully others picked up on this!!