European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Only one highlight from the game in Leipzig.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

It is hard to call this one. City have all the creative players who make all the chances and give the impression of a dominant team, but they don't have a top class finisher in the squad. Benzema can keep Madrid in the tie with a bit of help from Modric and Vinicius.

Overall I think City will edge it.

Hound

I enjoy when analysts are biased towards their own clubs, as we all know where they are coming from. But McManaman as an ex-Liverpool, and especially ex-Madrid player, being so biased towards City is sickening my hole!

quit yo jibbajabba

Milltown Row2

Was going to bring it up, he was as bad last night also.. just call it as it is and move on.. not like he's short of a few bob, stand by what you think rather what your employer thinks!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Bit like a hurling ref this boy letting everything go!

Milltown Row2

It's not great though

straightred

Quote from: Hound on May 04, 2022, 08:48:05 PM
I enjoy when analysts are biased towards their own clubs, as we all know where they are coming from. But McManaman as an ex-Liverpool, and especially ex-Madrid player, being so biased towards City is sickening my hole!
He's a dose. Laporte could easily have been sent off for that slap but not a word from BT about it. The Tyrone lad was sent off for less on Sunday

laoislad

Quote from: Hound on May 04, 2022, 08:48:05 PM
Gerry Armstrong on Virgin TV is equally bad.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Captain Obvious

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

screenexile

Wow!!!

Only one team look like winning it now