European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Barca spent nearly 400m on Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho. Griezmann came on as a sub, Dembele didn't play and Coutinho on Loan at Bayern scored 2.

caprea

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 15, 2020, 12:11:41 PM
Barca spent nearly 400m on Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho. Griezmann came on as a sub, Dembele didn't play and Coutinho on Loan at Bayern scored 2.

All to replace neymar and no one came close, whoever inserted that release clause in neymars last barca contract should be shot

Armamike

If you're starting to build a team around 1 player you're going nowhere.  Never understood this concept.  It's a team game.
That's just, like your opinion man.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Armamike on August 15, 2020, 12:47:09 PM
If you're starting to build a team around 1 player you're going nowhere.  Never understood this concept.  It's a team game.

That is the line you tell a player you want to sign or a player you want to hold onto who is thinking about leaving. It's called stroking their ego.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: rodney trotter on August 15, 2020, 12:11:41 PM

Has any big money move to Barcelona worked out since Suarez? Coutinho coming off the bench to score twice and assist another summed up their embarrassing night.

laoislad

How did Sterling miss that!!!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

imtommygunn

imtommygunn

Shafted by var but what a miss.

laoislad

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 12, 2020, 09:10:35 PM
An upset could be on the cards in the PSG Atalanta tie. Atalanta lead 1-0 into the second half. It could be Citys year.
Its not.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Cunny Funt

Man City continues to flatter to deceive in the Champions league, makes little sense why they are made favourites each year. No fluke for Lyon either who had no fear of City after getting two results against them last season including a win in the Etihad Stadium.

imtommygunn

I thought so but then I also thought offside... Still only themselves to blame. Shite formation and a miss like that.

BennyCake

I think it's fair to say Pep is overrated. Those two CL titles with Barcelona was all down to that unique group of players. He hasn't come near it since despite being bankrolled by billionaires.

rodney trotter

His job should be on the line after that defeat

snoopdog

Failure is in city's dna. Take away the billionaire backers and they would be bottom half strugglers.

Capt Pat

I would stick with Pep. If Sterling had put that chance away the game would still be on.