Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on April 13, 2016, 04:04:01 PM
Quote from: stew on April 13, 2016, 01:19:59 PM
Quote from: illdecide on April 13, 2016, 12:33:53 PM
They were at Coalisland Roundabout this morning too...Leave Tyrone alone you inconsiderate Bastids.

Coukdnt hit it hard enough for me, and remember, when they are there they are nit torturingbthe good people if Armagh.

I use the white because I Couldn't be arsed sneaking around and relying on texts from mates, telling you they are in town, it is also the law.

It's the law? Wow, didn't know that. I'll take a leaf out of your book from now on stew. Good man.

I put the law not in because I would be a great fellah for wanting the law upheld in the states in relation to illegal aliens, I was wondering which clampett would pull me on that statement, you sir, are said clampett.  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

maco

Dippers have Ballygawley well covered this morning. They were set up 1 mile from the roundabout on the Omagh side, and also on the Aughnacloy side shortly after 8.

GJL

Quote from: maco on September 06, 2016, 10:32:52 AM
Dippers have Ballygawley well covered this morning. They were set up 1 mile from the roundabout on the Omagh side, and also on the Aughnacloy side shortly after 8.

Enniskillen road too. Massive operation this morning.

The Bearded One

Do they just pull lorries and vans or do they pull cars as well? Have never actually been dipped before.
It is what it is. Presumably.

armaghniac

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 06, 2016, 12:08:17 PM
Do they just pull lorries and vans or do they pull cars as well? Have never actually been dipped before.

In Tyrone I'd say they'd also be on the lookout for motorbikes running on the red.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Hereiam

Thank god for facebook/twitter.  :P

Rossfan

6 Counties criminality still going strong it seems 8)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Dire Ear

doodaa

Been dipped twice.
Both of those times 10+years ago.
Haven't seen a dipping operation in years where I drive. Mostly North Derry/ North Antrim/ Belfast direction.
I must have covered about 300k miles in that time, id have been up a clean fortune if I was running red.

DuffleKing

Aye but you'd have it spent of fegs and loose women. Be thankful for your life of piety via the customs

armaghniac

Quote from: DuffleKing on September 07, 2016, 04:42:39 PM

Aye but you'd have it spent of fegs and loose women. Be thankful for your life of piety via the customs

Probably dodgy fegs and smuggled women too.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

illdecide

I've no doubt the dippers will move their operation into Armagh & Craigavon next, if i'm right i believe they go flat out at it for a week or two and then fly back to the mainland.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Brick Tamlin

where can ye find out their locations whenever they are about..which twitter or facebook page?

No wides

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on September 08, 2016, 12:45:05 PM
where can ye find out their locations whenever they are about..which twitter or facebook page?

Just don't drive on illegal fuel and you won't have to know.

under the bar

Quotewhere can ye find out their locations whenever they are about..which twitter or facebook page?

#fegs n diesel