Tailteann Cup 2022

Started by twohands!!!, April 24, 2022, 07:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Cavan goal out of nothing, point effort ends up a goal. Cavan 1-11 Westmeath 1-10 53 minutes played.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

shark

Hound

Seems to have been a lot of goalkeeping howlers this year.

Captain Obvious

Poor by the Westmeath goalkeeper and defender on that goal. Cavan tails are up now!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on July 09, 2022, 04:17:44 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 09, 2022, 04:16:07 PM
Square ball missed  ::)
Nope, ball first, then the player.

The player who palmed it back was (in the replay certainly) standing on the goal line

Hard call but easy red there
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

shark

seafoid

greatpoint

Blowitupref

Thomas Galligan red carded. Correct call watching the replay. 59 mins played Cavan 2 in front.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

MasterShake

Somebody enlighten  me here...Faulkner wasn't in the small area when the ball was kicked in. But what about the other Cavan player who challenged for the ball with the keeper who (I think) was in tthe square?
"Calmer than you are".

Itchy

Borderline yellow/red but stupid by galligan who's been crap

seafoid

Blowitupref

1-13 each   66 mins played

Hound

Quote from: MasterShake on July 09, 2022, 04:22:59 PM
Somebody enlighten  me here...Faulkner wasn't in the small area when the ball was kicked in. But what about the other Cavan player who challenged for the ball with the keeper who (I think) was in tthe square?
It was 100% not a square ball. No Cavan player in the square at the moment the ball was played in (I played it back)