Post Christmas Retail Analysis- GAA Bargains on the High Street,not online.

Started by T Fearon, December 27, 2012, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Panicked there when I saw a thread started by T Fearon. I'll be shocked if I receive anything other than books, socks, wine and jumpers.

armaghniac

O'Neills probably still has a few old Armagh jersies, as above. You could get one of them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

tonto1888

Quote from: armaghniac on December 12, 2023, 09:31:45 PMO'Neills probably still has a few old Armagh jersies, as above. You could get one of them.

They have some of the retro ones

seafoid

Quote from: AustinPowers on December 13, 2023, 10:31:12 AM
Quote from: seafoid on December 13, 2023, 10:23:57 AMHigh St is very English

Killarney has  a High Street

Just saying
The plural of anecdote is not data. Main St is the Irish equivalent of England''s High St.
The English spoken in Ireland on a 32 county basis has many differences compared to standard English as well.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Just saying

Are there shops there?
This is High Street in Newry, it is high, but you wouldn't shop there, in fact you wouldn't go there at all if you had a choice. 
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AustinPowers

Quote from: armaghniac on December 13, 2023, 04:43:03 PM

Just saying

Are there shops there?
This is High Street in Newry, it is high, but you wouldn't shop there, in fact you wouldn't go there at all if you had a choice. 

Yeah, there is. I think Penney's was on the High street . I remember while on holiday  , we went in as  it was raining and bought   some pants. Still have  them too  ;)

Eamonnca1

Is the High St / Main St thing another Boxing Day / St Stephen's Day thing?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 12, 2023, 08:57:30 PMThat time of year again!!

Trying to drop hints to missus..

Thinking about a face shaver.. any decent recommendations? Never used them before, except for the scone  ;D

Have asked for the same thing. No doubt it'll be a Nutts Corner job and blow up by the new year.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1