Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Nevin o donnell making a big difference since he same on

rodney trotter

Cavan won 2-13 to 2-10 great win.. playing Armagh in two time 8)

anglocelt39

thanks for the updates, delighted to see our underage lads getting the tyrone monkey of the backs. Two games (at least) left now I'm fairly sure
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Westside

Fair play to the lads, delighted that I was completely wrong. Even with all the giving out we did about the Seniors this year, if someone offered you an U21 Ulster title and a Minor Final at the beginning of the year, you'd snap their hand off...

Denn Forever

Well done to the Lads.

And I don't want to hear about when nets were introduced or when teams went down to 15 a side.

But it was worth it at the end.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

put-it-up-again

Delighted for the Minors. Maybe the tide is actually starting to turn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55476dCgSsw  ;D

mylestheslasher

Well done to the minors, great to get another one over on tyrone. From what I've seen armagh looked a tight outfit but maybe this win can lift our lads another level. Great stuff.

tommysmith

Fair play to lads time to jump on the bandwagon now.

Westside

When was our last Minor Final??

put-it-up-again

win lose or draw we are guaranteed an All-Ireland QF as well

tommysmith

Looks like things are being done right at underage level.

I wonder what impact the likes of McCabe and Forde are having on these teams.

footy15

Will we win another Ulster tital this year?

tommysmith

You are fond of starting threads, it will be tough Armagh looked good in their semi final.

trim blue

Just what the doctor ordered, fair play to those young lads and the management. Is Tyrone football in crisis ;D. BTW Anglo Celt, saw an earlier post and I too was there in '69 for the AISF, still haven't forgiven Greenan for that free and to think we were gutted after dethroning the All Ireland Champions to win Ulster and only getting beaten in an AISF replay? Little did we know what was ahead of us..
ah sure tog out anyway

tierworker blue

Great win this evening...god bless the youth!