Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal

Gearoid pulling down your mans shorts,was that early enough in the game?i thought he gave the lad a box in the hole,maybe it was two different incidents  ;D

hopefuly the lads can keep up our 100% record in u21 AI semi finals
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Westside

No he pulled the shorts stunt with about 10 minutes to go.. :D His tackle towards the end was brilliant too.. I thought they could have fed Jack Brady more in the second half, he was inside on his own and had the beating of his man.
Cavan were a lot cuter this year, they slowed things down when they needed to, they fouled out the field and slowed the free taker. Not the beautiful aspects of the game but necessary to win as Donegal showed us last year.
Anyone see Barry Reilly's interview?? Now there's a Cavan accent lads... :D

Dougal

he gave a lad a box up the hole aswel then.they were quite slow to play the ball into the forwards in the second half alright.wheres barry interview?

BallyhaiseMan

That was some hit on the Tyrone Number 12, by Fergal Flanagan was it?
Hopefully the Tyrone player is alright.

BallyhaiseMan

Lads what do ye reckon, will all this weekends league Action be called off??? or will it go ahead without the Under 21 Panel members.
Barcode isnt far from Parnell afterall!!!!  ;)

tommysmith

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on April 14, 2011, 04:15:40 PM
Lads what do ye reckon, will all this weekends league Action be called off??? or will it go ahead without the Under 21 Panel members.
Barcode isnt far from Parnell afterall!!!!  ;)

Front page of Hoganstand says games are off but if clubs agree to play sunday they can.

Dougal

hoganstand has an email from orla reilly up,it says all div 1,2 and 3 games off,unless both teams agree to play on the sunday,reserve fixtures are being refixed for sunday.div 1,2 and 3 is refixed for wed the 18th of may.

cavanforever

that was barkey who gave number 12 the shoulder. he had to be stretchered off as a result. but by god i never seen a hit like it before

anglocelt39

Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

anglocelt39

feckit, it's on the BBC northern Ireland GAA thread
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

put-it-up-again

I know I have been lying low lately but can I just take this moment to say....

'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow!

Great opportunity for the county on Saturday. Should be a good Cavan crowd there. Great craic when the 'Cavan' chant was going towards the end of the game! Some great scenes after the game too  ;D

gortnaleck

I have to say that Tynan never sounded as good.Roll on Wexford

Dougal

who was the smith lad that came on for us near the end?colm or connor i think.there must be  or 5 colm or connor smiths playing around the county.