Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

tierworker blue

Denn Forever

Getting nervous now.  Come on Cavan.

Quote from: mylestheslasher on April 13, 2011, 03:47:45 PM
Quote from: boojangles on April 13, 2011, 03:42:09 PM
Best of luck to all involved tonight. Believe!

+1^2

+1^2 is still +1

I agree wholeheartedly with all the sentiments expressed here.  For  all who will be there, I have to listen to Northern Sound :'(
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Westside

Nerves are starting! We'll enjoy tonight, Cavan supporters won't get to too many Ulster finals so make the most of it. Best of luck to the boys, show these Johnny-Come-Lately Red Hands who the real Kings of Ulster are!!

whats my name

best of luck lads tonight turn the corner for cavan football

Dougal

best of luck to everyone involved tonight.hopefully they can bring home the trophy.   :)
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

anglocelt39

I think we can turn the corner tonight, best of luck to all players. mentors supporters etc. Lost a final in 95 to win one in 96, here's to a repeat of history
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

BigMac

whats my name

unbelievable some feeling well done to all the lads you's made your county proud

anglocelt39

absolutely bloody chuffed for everybody involved especially Terry Hyland. Thank you. I like many Cavan exiles will rock into work with the chest a bit further out than in a very long time. Serious monkey off the back with the Red Hand lads

offthebeatentrack

Well done lads, brilliant! Delighted. Here we can see the work at underage level coming through. Nice to be in An All Ireland Final.

anglocelt39

Denn Forever

Quote from: offthebeatentrack on April 13, 2011, 09:43:30 PM
Well done lads, brilliant! Delighted. Here we can see the work at underage level coming through. Nice to be in An All Ireland Final.

Brilliant but we're not in the final yet. 

Wexford in Parnell Park on Saturday.  Wonder will it be on TV or is it Michael Tynan again?

Martin McHugh was impressed by McKiernan.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

offthebeatentrack

BallyhaiseMan

My god,that was sweet!!! The Drive back to Dublin will be a happy one.
Workrate was fantastic,
Gearoid,Jack Brady,Niall Murray,Packie Leddy,Michael Brady,Damien Barkey and Kev Meehan were outstanding,but every single one of them from 1-30+management deserve great credit.
Fergal Flanagan had the most thankless job on the field tonight,with Kyle Coney,but he done terrifically,A word for Big Paddy King kicking two inspirational and crucial points after coming on aswell.

Dublin  at 1.30am wont ever again look as good as it will tonight.  8)