Group 3: Castlerahan, Gowna, Belturbet, Redhills
Group 4: Mullahorn, Kingscourt, Lavey

Intermediate
Group 1: Cootehill, Knockbride, Bailieborough, Drung
Group 2: Killeshandra, Killinkere, Butlersbridge, Swanlinbar
Group 3: Ballyhaise, Drumlane, Cavan Gaels, Drumgoon
Group 4: Crosserlough, Ballymachugh, Kill, Laragh United

Breffni_Yank

Not much point making championship predicitons just yet is there? So many variables to take in like hat clubs will be hit with emigration?

On our group we would be pretty pleased. Killeshadra will be favourites but hard to know how Swad will shape up after their adventures this year..

No senior game this weekend so I'd say the board will remain quiet. I saw against Waterford that we had 28 subs. I thought GAA said only panels of 26 are allowed now?

tommysmith

Sorry it wont happen again  ::)

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Breffni_Yank on March 04, 2011, 12:34:30 AM
Not much point making championship predicitons just yet is there? So many variables to take in like hat clubs will be hit with emigration?

On our group we would be pretty pleased. Killeshadra will be favourites but hard to know how Swad will shape up after their adventures this year..

No senior game this weekend so I'd say the board will remain quiet. I saw against Waterford that we had 28 subs. I thought GAA said only panels of 26 are allowed now?

28 subs - must be a new record to have 43 togged out for a match! :)

angellady

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 04, 2011, 08:39:51 AM

43 poor poor footballers! :D

mylestheslasher

Quote from: angellady on March 04, 2011, 11:08:25 AM

Aaahhhh - A woman, who let you in here!!!!

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

anglocelt39

Ronan Flanagan  joint coach
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

boojangles

Well Done to Virginia. Good to see a Drumalee man as manager!!

PhilsJemmysField

Ronan Flanagan & Ronan Flood in charge of u14 team, Dermot Sheridan was with u16 team I believe and Niall Lynch was in charge of u18 team

angellady

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 04, 2011, 01:10:48 PM
Quote from: angellady on March 04, 2011, 11:08:25 AM

Aaahhhh - A woman, who let you in here!!!!

sexist pig! could expect nothing less from a killashandra man :P

Westside

Cavan joint-managers Val Andrews and Terry Hyland have made four changes to their side for the Allianz National League Division 3 clash with Limerick on Sunday.

Dermot Sheridan and Martin Cahill return to the back line with Gareth Smith and Michael Brennan restored to the attack for the trip the Gaelic Grounds.

Patrick Carroll, Damien O'Reilly, Gearoid McKiernan and Gerard Pierson are the quartet to make way.

The Breffni men will be attempting to win away from home for the first time since the opening game of the 2010 NFL campaign, when they put 2-20 past Roscommon at Dr Hyde Park.

They lie in fifth place in Division 3 with three points from as many games while Limerick have endured a torrid start to their first season back in the division, losing to Tipperary, Waterford and Offaly.

Throw-in at the Limerick venue is at 1pm on Sunday afternoon.

Cavan (SF v Limerick): J Reilly; A Clarke, D Sheridan, S Jordan; M McKeever, J McCutcheon, M Cahill; R Cullivan, P O'Reilly; R Flanagan, K Fannin, G Smith; C Mackey, M Brennan, S Johnston.

No huge surprises, some more experience included for a tough trip to Limerick. No U-21s included I would imagine..

It's basically a turning point in the league, if we win now promotion is a real possibility, lose and we're in the relegation dogfight again..

Celt_Man

Great to see some of them boys back... Martin Cahill is far better suited to the half back than to the corner - where he has played a good deal of football for Cavan

Nesty, along with Jelly, was the main man in attack for me last year so great to have him back. 

Like Westside says, a win it's all on for promotion and a loss and it's all on heading the opposite direction.

Pity I won't get to see the bloody game - not sure if I hate himself enough to listen to it on Northern Sound
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Dougal

cavan are at 6/4,if my u21 bets for tonight come in and it stays at that price ill be putting a good bit on a cavan win.limerick have been poor so far and with those players comming back into the team i think we'll be hard enough beat.midfield still seems a bit dodgy though,wheres givney?cahill is a great addition in the half backs,and dermot isnt the worst full back weve had in the last few years,nesty and brennan are also big threats in the forwards.this looks close to a championship starting team.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!