Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

Heard Fintan Reilly in goals, Damien Reilly and Pauirc Cahill Corner backs, Cullivan centre half back, Galligan and Podge Reilly midfield - forwards included Ronan Reilly and Anton Reilly.  Lost by a point seemingly

Wasn't at it, only heard second or third hand so couldn't stand over it
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Westside

The Celt says they lost by 1 point 2-09 to 14 points. Podge Reilly apparently the best performer on the day..

I see the HS says that 14 of the first choice panel is unavailable for the game against Queens. Including Johnston who is on holidays.

Western Blue

I read that piece too about 14 players missing! Who are these 14 players??. I can think of 6 players alright  but another 8 players has me puzzled!! Have we anybody to play on Saturday night or should we give a walkover to Queens

beer baron

Quote from: Western Blue on January 05, 2011, 06:37:38 PM
I read that piece too about 14 players missing! Who are these 14 players??. I can think of 6 players alright  but another 8 players has me puzzled!! Have we anybody to play on Saturday night or should we give a walkover to Queens

The panel is massive! :o

Celt_Man

Any word on the team for tomorrow?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

put-it-up-again

Not too sure on the exact team Celt Man but I would expect to see

James Reilly, McGuigan, Patrick Carroll, McKeever, Alan Clarke, Galligan, Flanagan, Mickey Brennan and Gumley all playing. 11/8 we are and us at home, I would get on board!

Terry Coyle

I would keep your money in your pocket PIU...

boojangles

tommysmith

put-it-up-again

The all weather pitch was unplayable due to the weather...how ironic  ;D

That's what i was told but I would imagine it had more to do with the state of the ground in the car park and that...

And 11/8 was fantastic value for us tonight

Dougal

was there a team named before the game was called off?will johnston be available for the next game?
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

rodney trotter

Is johnny mcbride over killeshandra this year,somebody mentioned it on hoganstand, how did they pull that off :o

Breffni_Yank

Have we many students this year or have most of them graduated at this stage?

Is see Gearoid McKiernan and Martin Reilly were playing for DIT at the weekend. They annihalated Wexford.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/connolly-shines-in-dit-masterclass-2490161.html

rodney trotter

Martin reilly was playing with Dit yesterday aswell, keating was playing with Sligo IT, didnt see givney mentioned he must be injured. Lyng is still with Dcu, not sure if cullivan is still there. I'm not sure what other players are playing college football. I heard Mayo have 16 players playing college fooball, lads like peadar gardiner and alan dillon are back studying again,playing with NUIG..

Dougal

Quote from: rodney trotter on January 10, 2011, 12:19:27 PM
Is johnny mcbride over killeshandra this year,somebody mentioned it on hoganstand, how did they pull that off :o

i saw that on hoganstand as well,i had been told it was tom downs and junior mckiernan though,so im not sure.who is he,the name doesnt ring a bell,but you sound impressed.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!