Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilsJemmysField

Any word on Minor Manager after all that undercover stuff ?

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Denn Forever

Best of luck to Swanlinbar and Drumalee this weekend.  Enjoy it.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Celt_Man

Quote from: Denn Forever on October 23, 2010, 02:14:38 PM

Is that a double header or what's the story?  Best of luck to both teams

Denn Forever

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 19, 2010, 04:32:40 PM
Rooney leaving Utd  :o

No hes not and the only thing that relates to this thread is that he did the dirty on a girl of Cavan descent.  Kai to play for Cavan in the 2030 AI final.

I heard its a double header in Breffni.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Celt_Man

Kingscourt beat Ballinagh last night in Breffni by 6 in the league semi final 2 - 14 to 2 - 8.

We beat Drumlane well on the 3G pitch in the Under 21s - playing Shannon Gaels in the semi-final on Monday in Ballyconnell.  Ballyhaise playing Drumgoon in the other one in Stradone

boojangles

Next Sunday, the 31st DennForever. Double header in Breifni. Thanks very much for the good wishes.

put-it-up-again

Seen the list of nominees for the minor job and just wouldn't be inspired at all. James Lovett, John Brady (Ramor), Gary Donohoe, Niall Lynch and Dessie Reilly (Ballyhaise).

I think Pete McGrath taking the Down Minor job blows this list out of the water.

put-it-up-again

I just realised Knockbride won the Division Two league yet they don't get promoted..What the f*ck is the point in that? What a retarded system.

mylestheslasher

I have a revolutionary idea. The team that finishes top of the league wins the league. The team that comes 2nd wins promotion. The rest must try again next year. Mad idea isn't it.

put-it-up-again

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 24, 2010, 03:11:46 PM
I have a revolutionary idea. The team that finishes top of the league wins the league. The team that comes 2nd wins promotion. The rest must try again next year. Mad idea isn't it.

Myles you are a genius. How did you manage to come up with such a brilliant and fair system?

I just don't understand league football in GAA whatsoever.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: put-it-up-again on October 24, 2010, 03:43:00 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 24, 2010, 03:11:46 PM

Myles you are a genius. How did you manage to come up with such a brilliant and fair system?

I just don't understand league football in GAA whatsoever.

Just one of those Eureka moments. I fell and hit me head and then **bang** this incredible idea flashed before me. I'm thinking of patenting it.

Any word on the games today in the Ulster club?

put-it-up-again

Ballinagh bet the Gaels in the u21's

Dougal

Quote from: put-it-up-again on October 25, 2010, 05:44:30 PM
Ballinagh bet the Gaels in the u21's

didnt see that one coming.do the gaels now go on to represent us in ulster?after they beat gowna they were the only team that wasnt an amalgamation.not that ballinagh cornafean is much of an amalgamation,i think barry doyle is the only one on the team from cornafean.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

rodney trotter

No dougal there is 4 lads from cornafean on that team..gerry sheridan is injured so it would be 5.. that was a great win for ballinagh/cornafean.. for all the gaels underage talent they havent won an u21 title in 6 years which is amazing..its been a while since they even made an u21 final.. :o