Previous topic - Next topic

Celt_Man

winners of Donegal or Antrim....

hmmmm....

Winners play Tyrone or Monaghan
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: whats my name on October 07, 2010, 08:19:31 PM
champioship draw on tonight lets hope we get fermanagh again knowing our luck it will prob be down or tyrone
Knowing our luck? I think we can blame everything but luck for our poor showing in recent years. And again this year we've come out alright, in the first round anyway.

BallyhaiseMan

What's everyones predictions for the intermediate on Sunday
I think Drumlane by 3.
Sorry Boojangles!!  :-*  ;D

Lawrence of Knockbride

Haven't seen Drumalee this year but have seen Drumlane. Strong if unspectacular spine to the team and will be hard to beat. But I hear that Drumalee are a dogged shower too. A nil all draw maybe. Best of luck Boojangles in any case although I'm sure you're sooooooooo in the zone you won't be visiting this site this side of Sunday.

Swadman

Swad won the Junior Championship in 2006, the same year Drumalee won the Intermediate. Swad are this years Junior champions......... an omen for ya there Boojangles !!!

anglocelt39

Next years Ulster Draw, could be worse. Mind the winners of Antrim/Donegal will be saying it could be a lot worse.

Targets, win that game, be competitive against Tyrone/Pickers, win a game in the qualifiers and don't go out without a good honest to god fight. Come to think of it, exact same targets as I would have had in mind last year and the year before which weren't met in either case. Sure we can only hope that the new management team will bring out a bit of pride/committment/whatever.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 08, 2010, 11:57:07 AM
lawrence do you not attend knocbride games,drumalee played them in the semi final  :D
No, I'm not from Knockbride.

put-it-up-again

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 08, 2010, 11:57:07 AM
lawrence do you not attend knocbride games,drumalee played them in the semi final  :D

He is from Knockbride as much as I am!

Your realistic ac39,,,I was thinking more along the lines of bringing Sam home ;D

mylestheslasher

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 08, 2010, 01:57:39 PM
which club are you from then?

If you want to chat him up send him a pm :D

Lawrence of Knockbride

I'm a member of the official Larry Reilly supporters club.

put-it-up-again

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on October 09, 2010, 11:24:30 AM
I'm a member of the official Larry Reilly supporters club.

We all dream of a team of Larry Reillys, a team of Larry Reillys, a team of Larry Reillys.

And number one is Larry Reilly,
And number two is Larry Reilly,

Etc Etc.

boojangles

rodney trotter

Drumalee deserved the win today. They were the better team from the start and looked more dangerous running with the ball at drumlane.. Brennan was excellent in the second half, he is a real leader, and made the difference id say for drumalee this year after comming back,going on that performance. ferncombe and and enda mccormick were good in the backs,booj had a solid game at centre forward and hit some good scores,gerry reilly played well and gary malone.. Gaffney took the goal very well and hit a few frees but didnt do a awful lot, . Dane o dowd and probaly borry corrigan were the only players who played for drumlane.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: boojangles on October 10, 2010, 06:53:53 PM
YES!!!
Well done Boojangles and well played although I thought you were going to get on the wrong side of the ref ;D.
Thoroughly deserved. The more fluent agile team won with better support play with and without the ball. What the hell are you doing on here so soon after the game? Get down to the orchard and if Gerry does a dance make sure to get it on video for us.