Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

im not from drung,drumgoon,kill, or any of your neighbour clubs celt man :-X

Kingscourt Stars

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 17, 2010, 11:30:54 AM
Whats the protocol for the Senior Final?

Are the reigning champions the home team?

We won a coin toss earlier in the week and will line out in blue.  Gaels enter the field first, as that's done alphabetically apparently.

Dougal

still dont see what the big deal with mcconnel is,didnt think he was that great in the last 3 matches.paddy byrd was very good tonight,wouldnt let him near a county team at the minute though,bit of a head the ball...kicking flags,arguing with team mates and just generally losing the head.get that sorted out and he has a good chance of making the county team.what age is he anyway?john o dowd has been playing well so far this year but was out of his depth on paddy this evening.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

boojangles

Quote from: Dougal on September 17, 2010, 11:24:13 PM
still dont see what the big deal with mcconnel is,didnt think he was that great in the last 3 matches.paddy byrd was very good tonight,wouldnt let him near a county team at the minute though,bit of a head the ball...kicking flags,arguing with team mates and just generally losing the head.get that sorted out and he has a good chance of making the county team.what age is he anyway?john o dowd has been playing well so far this year but was out of his depth on paddy this evening.

Your as bad as Tynan on Northern Sound Dougal :D :D
Talking about a game and not even giving the result.
Wasnt at it but Drumlane and Bailieboro drew- 1-7 apiece for any of our exiles.

anglocelt39

and in other news rank outsiders Bailiebourough Shamrocks forced a draw against championship favourites Drumlane in Breffni tonight. gowan the east Cavan lads. Dougal, bit hard to work out exactly where you stand on young Byrd, is he the from the above.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

anglocelt39

Quote from: boojangles on September 17, 2010, 11:45:33 PM

Your as bad as Tynan on Northern Sound Dougal :D :D
Talking about a game and not even giving the result.
Wasnt at it but Drumlane and Bailieboro drew- 1-7 apiece for any of our exiles.

cheers, from an exile

Dougal

sorry,never even thought of putting up the result.
where do i stand?very good footballer,but seems liable to lose the head.not far off county standard,if he stops the s**t...maybe hes not normally as bad,but i wouldnt risk putting a lad that loses the head easily,on a county team.

anglocelt39

Quote from: Dougal on September 18, 2010, 12:02:59 AM
where do i stand?very good footballer,but seems liable to lose the head.not far off county standard,if he stops the s**t...maybe hes not normally as bad,but i wouldnt risk putting a lad that loses the head easily,on a county team.

thanks dougal much appreciated update down here, god knows we have enough headbangers at county level over the past several years. mind you, one of my very few inter county experiences of late was in Cork early this summer and we'd have killed for a few lads that would have lost the heads for the blue jersey that day

Celt_Man

He has been a nutcase every time I've played against him and watched him this year...

He is a good player though but a time bomb - liable to explode at any moment
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Dougal

Quote from: anglocelt39 on September 18, 2010, 12:19:05 AM

thanks dougal much appreciated update down here, god knows we have enough headbangers at county level over the past several years. mind you, one of my very few inter county experiences of late was in Cork early this summer and we'd have killed for a few lads that would have lost the heads for the blue jersey that day

ye,at the start i just thought he was full of passion,and thought it was great,but as it got closer to the end he started to lose the head more and more.he could really get lads going if he kept it at the right level.i was beside him for the wicklow game and he really got people going,but kicking flags is too far.

beer baron

Quote from: Dougal on September 18, 2010, 12:31:40 AM
Quote from: anglocelt39 on September 18, 2010, 12:19:05 AM

ye,at the start i just thought he was full of passion,and thought it was great,but as it got closer to the end he started to lose the head more and more.he could really get lads going if he kept it at the right level.i was beside him for the wicklow game and he really got people going,but kicking flags is too far.

Ask anyone from bailieboro or Knockbride clubs and tthe majority will inform you he is a loonatic!

whats my name

yea he's just not the full deck of cards imo we played them before and the carry on he went on with wasnt right roaring screeming etc wouldnt have him near a county team untill is attitude improves

boojangles

Cavan Gaels walked the Junior final against Mullahoran today. 2-9 to 0-3 or sometin like that. Cavan Gaels had a ridiculously strong team out with at least 6 lads who would make any Senior team in the county.
Daniel Graham, Robert Maloney Derham and Kevin Meehan being the pick of them.

rodney trotter

How is ferncombe playing for drumalee this year,very good footballer..brillant half back.his only problem is can lose the head at times

boojangles

Quote from: rodney trotter on September 20, 2010, 12:56:38 PM
How is ferncombe playing for drumalee this year,very good footballer..brillant half back.his only problem is can lose the head at times

He's living in Birmingham since last year so he's only played the last 2 games for us but he is playing excellent. He can lose the head at times alright but overall he is one of the best half backs in the county IMO.