Official Cavan GAA Thread

Started by BallyhaiseMan, November 10, 2006, 01:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

put-it-up

Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 08, 2010, 12:19:01 PM
Quote from: boojangles on July 08, 2010, 11:52:16 AM
Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 08, 2010, 11:14:29 AM
Any truth that Crowe is now on the senior panel?
Where's Boojangles? He usually has the heads up for us such matters. Or Mr. Pain?

I'm here man.No,no truth.
I think PIU could be close enough to the team there with maybe a midfielder and one defender changed. I think they are waiting on a few lads with injuries. Hopefully good news with at least one of them.
Best of Luck to all involved, hope they give it a good rattle and show the same spirit as the 2nd half against Wicklow.
I've been told by a Lacken man that he is back but I wouldn't know the source that well.
Yeah I'd be thinking that Walsh will start if fit unless Givney makes a miraculous recovery.
So you're saying there's a chance Larry will start? :o

Told by a Lacken man Lawrence? I wasn't aware you were fluent in Lackenese! Jaaaaaaayyyysssus high

If Mackey plays the way he has done the last two days I would rather Larry  ;D Mackey is going to have to stop trying to shoot with his left foot - simple as.

Crowe is not on the panel and Walsh is on the subs as far as i no. Givney might be on the bench but i wouldnt expect him to start.

Lawrence of Knockbride

Quote from: put-it-up on July 08, 2010, 02:08:04 PM
Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 08, 2010, 12:19:01 PM
Quote from: boojangles on July 08, 2010, 11:52:16 AM
Quote from: Lawrence of Knockbride on July 08, 2010, 11:14:29 AM
Any truth that Crowe is now on the senior panel?
Where's Boojangles? He usually has the heads up for us such matters. Or Mr. Pain?

I'm here man.No,no truth.
I think PIU could be close enough to the team there with maybe a midfielder and one defender changed. I think they are waiting on a few lads with injuries. Hopefully good news with at least one of them.
Best of Luck to all involved, hope they give it a good rattle and show the same spirit as the 2nd half against Wicklow.
I've been told by a Lacken man that he is back but I wouldn't know the source that well.
Yeah I'd be thinking that Walsh will start if fit unless Givney makes a miraculous recovery.
So you're saying there's a chance Larry will start? :o

Told by a Lacken man Lawrence? I wasn't aware you were fluent in Lackenese! Jaaaaaaayyyysssus high

If Mackey plays the way he has done the last two days I would rather Larry  ;D Mackey is going to have to stop trying to shoot with his left foot - simple as.

Crowe is not on the panel and Walsh is on the subs as far as i no. Givney might be on the bench but i wouldnt expect him to start.
Maybe that's why I have my information wrong. :)
I presume Mulvey's appeal against his red card won't go through in time???????? :D

Breffni_Yank

Apoligies regarding my somewhat abrupt entrance the other night/morning  - I was just winding down the Independence Day celebrations and the beers and the heat obv effected my sense of humour!

Have we any hope at the weekend lad? Bookies dont seem to think so but might but a few pound on us +7.5 or so.  Will be relying on this place for a decent report of the game unless CNN decide to show highlights of it  ;D And I presume put-it-up was joking about Larry? If not I would swim home to see him in blue one more time. Jink and goodbye.

beer baron

Johnston interview on some radiostaion if anyones interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hoKrto_rRk

BigMac

That was a good interview by Johnston. Hes getting very professional and almost politician like in his answers, not giving too much away and building up the opposition. Really hope hes fit to start tomorrow, and is in the right humour.
On another note, i see the county board have fixed games for sunday, doesnt give players much chance of going to support their county team. They couldnt expect people to travel down and back on the same day.

robertemmet

going to cavan town at the weekend? What good pubs are there for watching the World cup/Munster final on Sunday

tierworker blue

Many of y'all travellin' south tomorrow?

Dougal

Quote from: tierworker blue on July 09, 2010, 01:43:32 PM

Another Bboro man?the place is full of yis  :D

i'll be headin down anyway,and home sometime tomorrow night.anyone hear the team yet??
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

put-it-up

The team is

Fintan
Hannon
Sheridan
Brides
Cahill
McCutcheon
Clarke
Mcguigan
Galligan
McKeever
Nesty
Flanagan
Mackey
Brennan
Jelly

I cant make it down - stuck working in Dublin. I'll rely on you boys for some analysis because I am never putting myself through Northern Sound again..

Lawrence of Knockbride

Good man PIU. I presume Brennan will come out the middle. Are Walsh and/or Givney among the subs do you know?
Not surprising but looks very weak all over the place. What's the story with the Gunner?
Quote from: robertemmet on July 09, 2010, 01:17:03 PM
going to cavan town at the weekend? What good pubs are there for watching the World cup/Munster final on Sunday
Not the best man to to tell you Robert but I think An Sibn and Blessings (don't think the name's over the door anymore) would have at least a few screens. Possibly An Crúiscin Lán too.

tierworker blue

Quote from: Dougal on July 09, 2010, 01:47:02 PM
Quote from: tierworker blue on July 09, 2010, 01:43:32 PM

Another Bboro man?the place is full of yis  :D

Yeah...we're everywhere!

Denn Forever

The Imperial in the middle of the town.  Owned by former Cavan Manager Donal Keogan.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Denn Forever on July 09, 2010, 04:36:28 PM

The Imperial in the middle of the town.  Owned by former Cavan Manager Donal Keogan.
Hi there Donal,how are things?  ;D

mylestheslasher

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on July 09, 2010, 06:15:18 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on July 09, 2010, 04:36:28 PM

Hi there Donal,how are things?  ;D

I doubt he is Donal cos there is no way he'd be talking to you on here after your "Keoghan out" thread.

CavanCola

I'll be in Cork in my wetsuit... don't forget the Oxygen traffic if your going via Dublin!